Master ASP.NET MVC Core 3.1
- 17 hours on-demand video
- 8 articles
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn structure of ASP NET MVC Core 3 Project
- Learn basic fundamentals of ASP NET MVC Core 3
- Build applications using ASP NET MVC Core 3
- Build 2 Projects throughout the course
- Integrate Identity Framework and learn how to add more fields to Users
- Interact with Razor class library for Identity
- Integrate Entity Framework along with code first migrations
- Learn advance topics of ASP NET MVC Core 3
- Sessions in ASP NET Core 3
- Custom Tag Helpers in ASP NET Core 3
- View Components and Partial Views in ASP NET Core
- Bootstrap v4
- Authentication and Authorization in ASP NET Core 3
- Deploying website on Microsoft Azure, IIS and third party hosting
- Adding admin user through migration
- 3-6 months knowledge of c#
- Visual Studio 2019
- SQL Server Management Studio
This is a Beginner to Advanced level course on ASP.NET Core 3.1 that will take you from basics all the way to advance mode. This course is for anyone who is new to asp.net core 3.1 or who is familiar with ASP.NET and wants to take a first stab at understanding what is different in asp.net core 3. From there we would be building multiple projects to understand all concepts in ASP.NET Core 3.1 as we will deploy our final application on Azure, IIS and other hosting website!
Throughout this course we would understand the evolution of ASP.NET Core and then we would take a look at the modified files and folder structure.
We would then take a look at new concepts in ASP.NET Core 3.1
We would build a small Razor application with CRUD operations using entity framework for integration with database.
We would build our Granite House website where we will learn advance topics in ASP.NET MVC Core 3.1
Finally we will deploy our Granite House website on Microsoft Azure and IIS.
What are the requirements?
3-6 months knowledge of c#
Visual Studio 2017
SQL Server Management Studio
What am I going to get from this course?
Learn structure of ASP NET Core 3.1 Project
Learn basic fundamentals of ASP NET Core 3.1
Build applications using ASP NET Core 3 using Razor Pages and MVC
Build 2 Projects throughout the course
Integrate Identity Framework and learn how to add more fields to Users
Integrate Entity Framework along with code first migrations
Custom Tag Helpers in MVC Core 3.1
Learn two factor authorization and other important details of ASP.NET Core 3.1
What is the target audience?
Anyone who wants to learn asp.net core 3.1
Anyone who wants to learn most latest changes with Microsoft newest framework
- Anyone who wants to learn ASP NET MVC core 3 from Basics to Advance
- Anyone who wants to learn most latest changes with Microsoft newest framework