Master ASP.NET MVC Core 3
- 17 hours on-demand video
- 8 articles
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn structure of ASP NET MVC Core 3 Project
- Learn basic fundamentals of ASP NET MVC Core 3
- Build applications using ASP NET MVC Core 3
- Build 2 Projects throughout the course
- Integrate Identity Framework and learn how to add more fields to Users
- Interact with Razor class library for Identity
- Integrate Entity Framework along with code first migrations
- Learn advance topics of ASP NET MVC Core 3
- Sessions in ASP NET Core 3
- Custom Tag Helpers in ASP NET Core 3
- View Components and Partial Views in ASP NET Core
- Bootstrap v4
- Authentication and Authorization in ASP NET Core 3
- Deploying website on Microsoft Azure, IIS and third party hosting
- Adding admin user through migration
- 3-6 months knowledge of c#
- Visual Studio 2019
- SQL Server Management Studio
This is a Beginner to Advance level course on ASP.NET Core 3 that will take you from basics all the way to advance mode. This course is for anyone who is new to asp.net core 3 or who is familiar with ASP.NET and wants to take a first stab at understanding what is different in asp.net core 3. From there we would be building multiple projects to understand all concepts in ASP.NET Core 3 as we will deploy our final application on Azure, IIS and other hosting website!
Throughout this course we would understand the evolution of ASP.NET Core and then we would take a look at the modified files and folder structure.
We would then take a look at new concepts in ASP.NET Core 3
We would build a small Razor application with CRUD operations using entity framework for integration with database.
We would build our Granite House website where we will learn advance topics in ASP.NET MVC Core 3
Finally we will deploy our Granite House website on Microsoft Azure and IIS.
What are the requirements?
3-6 months knowledge of c#
Visual Studio 2017
SQL Server Management Studio
What am I going to get from this course?
Learn structure of ASP NET Core 3 Project
Learn basic fundamentals of ASP NET Core 3
Build applications using ASP NET Core 3 using Razor Pages and MVC
Build 2 Projects throughout the course
Integrate Identity Framework and learn how to add more fields to Users
Integrate Entity Framework along with code first migrations
Custom Tag Helpers in MVC Core 3
Learn two factor authorization and other important details of ASP.NET Core 3
What is the target audience?
Anyone who wants to learn asp.net core 3
Anyone who wants to learn most latest changes with Microsoft newest framework
- Anyone who wants to learn ASP NET MVC core 3 from Basics to Advance
- Anyone who wants to learn most latest changes with Microsoft newest framework