Advanced ASP.NET Core 3.1 MVC
What you'll learn
- Learn structure of ASP NET MVC Core 3 Project
- Build applications using ASP NET MVC Core 3
- Integrate Identity Framework and learn how to add more fields to Users
- Interact with Razor class library for Identity
- Integrate Entity Framework along with code first migrations
- Learn advance topics of ASP NET MVC Core 3
- Sessions in ASP NET Core 3
- Authentication and Authorization in ASP NET Core 3
- Data Seeding
- Repository Pattern used in professional world
- N-Tier architecture used in professional world
- Datatables use with API's
- 3-6 months knowledge of C#
- 3-6 months knowledge of ASP NET Core MVC
- Visual Studio 2019
- SQL Server Management Studio
Repository Pattern? Yep. N-Tier Architecture? Covered! Data-Seeding and Deployment to Azure? Its here!
If you're looking to learn Repository Pattern, N-Tier architecture in record time with ASP.NET Core MVC 3.1 you're in the right place! You'll find absolutely no filler content here, only direct, accurate, and concise explanations of exactly how to build professional ASP.NET Core applications.
This is an Intermediate to Advance level course on ASP.NET Core 3.1 that will take you from basics all the way to advance mode. This course is for anyone who is familiar with ASP.NET Core basics and wants to know how to architect and code real-world applications in ASP.NET Core 3.1.
What are the requirements?
3-6 months of knowledge of ASP.NET Core MVC
6 months knowledge of c#
Visual Studio 2019
SQL Server Management Studio
What am I going to get from this course?
Learn the structure of ASP NET Core 3.1 Project
Learn basic security of ASP NET Core 3.1
Build applications using ASP NET Core 3.1 using MVC
Integrate Identity Framework and learn how to add more fields to Users
Integrate Entity Framework along with code first migrations
Authentication and Authorization in ASP.NET Core 3.1
Sessions in ASP.NET Core 3.1
Data Seeding and deployment to Azure
What is the target audience?
Anyone who wants to learn asp.net core 3.1
Anyone who wants to learn latest changes with Microsoft newest framework
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn ASP NET MVC Core 3 - Advance concepts
- Anyone who wants to learn most latest changes with Microsoft newest framework
- Anyone who wants to know how to architect professional websites
I am a passionate and creative software engineer with a strong focus on simplicity and thorough details. I have been programming since high school and I have been involved with multiple web and desktop using .net.
I have a master's of science degree in computer science and a Bachelor of Computer Engineering. I also have many years of experience with .NET C# and .NET MVC. I enjoy teaching along with my full-time job.
For me, the most important part about writing and teaching code is to eliminate the hardships of every student out there who is willing to learn but cannot find adequate resource which is easy to understand. Coding is a way to be creative and have fun!