American Pronunciation: Sound Like a Native in 44 days
What you'll learn
- Improve your overall pronunciation skills in American English and master all 44 vowel and consonant sounds, intonation, and stress patterns.
- Increase your confidence in speaking American English by practicing tongue twisters and respelling
- Develop your listening and reading skills by watching pre-recorded lectures with word lists to compare your own pronunciation to the model.
- Gain the knowledge and skills needed to use the Key to Phonetic Respelling and identify areas for improvement.
- Intermediate level
You tired of struggling with American English pronunciation?
You ready to speak with confidence and fluency, just like a native speaker?
Don't let another day go by feeling misunderstood.
Enroll in my American Pronunciation Training course now and unlock your full potential as a speaker of American English!
As a non-native speaker myself, I know how challenging it can be to stop criticizing yourself and start speaking confidently. Sometimes it feels like it's all for nothing. But trust me, it isn't. This program will not only equip you with the tools necessary to master American English pronunciation but it will also inspire you to make the 1 % of progress today and do the 100 % impossible for your dreams in the future.
Overview of the training program:
The American pronunciation training program is composed of 44 prerecorded lectures and pronunciation exercises to teach the techniques and strategies needed to improve American English pronunciation. The program includes workbooks with exercises and practice materials and was designed to help participants improve their overall pronunciation skills, with a focus on vowel and consonant sounds, intonation, and stress patterns.
Main goals and objectives of the program:
● To improve learners' overall pronunciation skills in American English, including vowel and consonant sounds, intonation, and stress patterns
● To increase learners' confidence in speaking American English by providing opportunities to practice pronunciation skills
● To develop learners' listening skills by providing access to prerecorded lectures to compare their own pronunciation to the model
● To provide learners with the knowledge and skills needed to self-assess and identify areas for improvement in their own pronunciation
Specific techniques and strategies discussed:
● Techniques for producing vowel sounds, including mouth and tongue positioning, breathing, and vowel length
● Techniques for producing consonant sounds, including mouth and tongue positioning, airflow, and voicing
● Techniques for stressing and intonation, including word and sentence stress patterns, pitch, and tone
● Strategies for practicing and improving pronunciation skills, including recording and listening to oneself, and self-assessment
● Strategies for dealing with common pronunciation challenges, such as difficult sound combinations or words with multiple meanings
Who this course is for:
- Non-native speakers of English seeking to improve their communication skills for business or professional reasons, such as giving presentations, conducting meetings, or participating in job interviews.
Over the past 6 years, I have used different online teaching platforms to provide instruction in English to learners of all ages. I have helped over 3,500 students tackle their speaking and pronunciation skills.
My teaching mantra is: People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care.