Master all PHP ideas 2017 to build any project
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 30 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn all practical ideas used in most PHP projects simply
- Build any PHP project whatever it is simple or complex
- Learn all practical tips used in any web projects
- Learn how to start coding in a smart manner
- Start your career as a PHP developer
- Execute any request from your clients
- Solve any technical coding problems
How to code lang.php file using different sessions.aslo,how to prepare different language files,and finally testing the multi language project to change languages between english and german
How to use prepared statements that introduced in PHP 5,how to use it's functions like prepare(),bind_param(),execute() simply.also you will learn the importance of prepared statements in PHP security to guard against SQL injection vulnerabilities.
What are best practices in PHP to secure your code.you will learn different tips like how to check numeric value,how to validate form inputs using html5,how to prevent XSS vulnerabilities,how to prevent spamming,how to check who owns data in SQL queries,how to encrypt important information
How to use Google recaptcha service,how to register to service,how to add your domain,how to get 2 keys,how to code the PHP snippet that will display the captcha box and how to validate the anti-spamming image before executing the rest of the code of the page
How to prepare the SQL file of the project,from importing project database tables,editing SQL file,adding separation statement that will be used later
How to get temporary config file details and replace the temporary values with the permanent values which are database details that added by the owner through the form,and how to replace the temporary config file with permanent config file (config.php) that contains the permanent database connection details
How to make a feature to approve multiple topics once from control panel before displaying them.
How to code a simple Ajax snippet to post form data by PHP without refreshing the page.you will learn how to make the request,how handle data,how to disable inputs,how to perform the AJAX Query,how to output a successful message or an error message if the posting failed.
How to make a full currency converter to convert any currency by using the google currency API service.you can apply this method and integrate it in any project you code it.
- Basics of HTML
- Basics of PHP programming
- Basics of SQL
This course is a complete reference for all ideas used in any PHP project.it's an outcome of our 7 years experience in web developing.PHP is a powerful Language to build any web project .in this course,you will learn practically all methods,tips,tricks and ideas used by any developer to build a PHP web project.the advantage of our course it's simplicity,we focused only in a pure PHP code to make you more attention.we provided the simplest way to deliver each idea without any complexity.also,all lessons attached with it's final code files to use them as a reference if you wish to use the code discussed in the lessons later in your project.we guarantee at the end of this course that you will be able to build any PHP web project,you will be able to start your career as a PHP developer,you will be able to solve any technical problems your clients may face,you will be able to convert your basic skills into a real practical skills to produce awesome projects and distribute them among your clients.
- Anyone wish to convert any idea into a real code
- Anyone wants to learn the practical side of PHP
- Anyone wants to improve the coding skills
- Anyone wants to learn PHP from it's practical aspect not academic aspect
- Anyone wants to know all practical ideas used in most web developing
- Anyone wants to start his/her career as PHP developer
- Anyone wants to know the power and simplicity of PHP in web developing