Adobe Lightroom CC + Classic // Learn Photo Editing by Pro
- 12 hours on-demand video
- 10 articles
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to edit your photos properly, like a pro. In both Lightroom Classic and Lightroom CC.
- Learn my editing pro tips for awesome photos. In both Lightroom Classic and Lightroom CC.
- Learn where your editing starts. It's not where you think.
- Learn hidden secrets within the Develop Module - for editing precisely. In both Lightroom Classic and Lightroom CC.
- How to use Lightroom productively
- You will learn how to use all the editing tools, in both Lightroom Classic and Lightroom CC, to edit your photos based on your creative vision.
- How to use Collections & Smart Collections (my favorite)
- How to create Develop presets
- How to edit properly and productivley
- Know exactly where to start your editing process
- How to organize your photos
- How to create a book in Lightroom
- How to create a slideshow in Lightroom
- Export your photos with presets
- Use the Print Module to create files for your professional lab
- Add keywords to your images
- Find any photo, among thousands, within seconds
- Tips for increasing your chances of getting your images displayed on the first page of search engines
- Use keyboard shortcuts to increase productivity
- Use smart previews - for when you're traveling and you want to take your catalog with you.
- How to edit in the Library Module!
- Learn how many Lightroom catalogues you should have
- How to create copyright presets
- Free photos resources included to follow along
- How to adjust the Lightroom identity plate to add your logo or name
- Learn the difference between Lightroom CC and Lightroom Classic CC
- Learn how to use all of the features and tools in Lightroom CC (mobile version).
- I could go on and on. But, I think you get the picture. :)
- Lightroom CC or Lightroom Classic
Adobe Lightroom CC + Classic... learn photo editing taught by a pro.
130+ Adobe Lightroom Made Easy Tutorials! Whether you're using the new Lightroom CC or the old Lightroom Classic CC, you'll learn everything you need to know to master the software for retouching, photo-editing, image editing, getting organized and more. Guaranteed.
**** Just updated the Lightroom CC & Lightroom Classic section with an additional 2 hours of new content! ****
Hello, my name is Chris Parker, and I've been a professional photographer for 30 years. I've been teaching Lightroom for over 8 years. Plus, I have 10 courses (just on Lightroom) published on Udemy! Over the last 12+ years, I've used Lightroom to process hundreds of weddings and thousands of portraits.
A Few Student Testimonials…
“This course is awesome, I learned tons of new tricks. Every single tool inside Lightroom is perfectly explained. I definitely recommend this course.”
~ Cristobal Ascencio
“I am new to Adobe and was interested in learning how to edit my pictures. I went through the LR classic portion (not interested in the cloud version at present) of the class and have learned a great deal. Since the course is so well laid out, it will be easy, as I practice editing, to refer back to any area I need to revisit.
Mr. Parker's shares, through his teaching style, both his in-depth knowledge of the program and his practical experience with it, which will save you years of trial and errors.”
~ Alina Larin
“Great course and instructor. Everything is very well organized and explained nice and clear. I am happy I bought it. Thank you so much, Chris, Great job.”
~ Petr Sejkora
“After completing this course my understanding of Lightroom and my organizational skills within the program have been improved a lot.
Now I am able to take full advantage of Lightroom features and tools.”
~ Alexandru Daniel
“This course is just amazingly complete and precise! The teacher explains clearly each part of the software. It's just perfect!”
~ Guilhem Matarin
I liked the way the instructor broke the classes into small easy to understand learning experiences. It was very easy to follow along and work side by side with Chris.
~ Albert Dauphinais
In this Lightroom Classic + Lightroom CC mastery course I share all my secrets, tips & techniques.
This is a complete guide to Lightroom Classic + Lightroom CC. Everything you need to know to use and master this software. From organizing and editing your images to sharing via printing, slideshows and more.
You'll learn how to use all 7 modules; Library, Develop, Map, Book, Slideshow, Print and Web.
Includes photos you can use to follow along and additional free resources (presets and templates).
I'll share my personal insight, techniques and recommendations for properly using Lightroom. Join me, with over 6,854 other students, in the Udemy discussion area for additional questions and assistance on Lightroom Classic + Lightroom CC . It's like having your own personal Lightroom coach.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic + Lightroom CC . is designed for photographers. It provides you the ability to organize, edit and manage your photos like no other software.
The Lightroom tutorials start off explaining what Lightroom is, what catalogs are and how many you should consider having. Then we'll dissect the interface and learn how to customize for our own personal preference.
From there, you can follow along as we import photos, organize and do advanced searches. Once you're organized, we'll explore all the options for creating works of art by editing in the Develop module.
Use the provided photos, to follow along as we create basic and advanced edits. Once you've completed your edits, we'll move onto sharing your photos with the world.
Learn how to create slideshows and web galleries. Plus, we'll learn how to properly take your photos out of Lightroom and export for prints!
Once you've completed the Lightroom video tutorials you'll have a full understanding of how to use Lightroom properly and productively.
- Digital photographers of all levels
- Photographers who want to know how to use the Develop Module
- Photographers who want to know how to use the Library Module to organize their photos
- Photographers that want to learn how to properly edit their photos in Lightroom Classic and/or Lightroom CC
- Photographers that want to learn all aspects of Lightroom Classic and/or Lightroom CC
- Photographers that want to learn how to edit their photos faster
- Photographers that want to learn how to edit their photos automatically, during import
- Photographers that want to learn how to add copyright info during import
- Photographers that want to learn pro tips, from a 30 year pro, on how to edit photos
Understanding what Lightroom is will help build the foundation to a fast and productive workflow.