Massage Gun Training -From Pain to Performance
What you'll learn
- The science and application behind local vibration therapy and massage
- How to use massage guns, maximize the effect and results on your body
- How to move better and feel better from head to toe, step by step protocols for both pain and parts.
- From pain to perfromance, how massage guns can help you feel better then move better.
- Ideally you will have a massage gun like a hypervolt, theragun, or any similar model.
MASSAGE GUN TRAINING
I've created an online course that will teach you how to properly use your massage gun. This training will aid in your pain relief or athletic recovery right from the start. Imagine having the tools and also knowing how to use them properly - let's make that a reality.
ARE YOU STRUGGLING WITH.
How to use your massage gun properly? Are you not getting return clients because they didn't get the results they wanted? Are you doing this yourself to maximize performance or minimize pain and not doing it right so you're not seeing results? Are you ready to learn how to deal with chronic pain or repetitive injuries using the Massage Gun the right way?
Having the proper steps to assure correct usage of the machine.
Optimizing range of motion.
Swift Sports Performance Recovery
WHAT MAKES THIS COURSE DIFFERENT
Todd is a licensed Sports Chiropractor with over 12 years of experience and a former College Athlete
Simple, Easy to follow instructions
Based on Science and Neuromuscular Principles
Short, to the Point Videos
Applies to ALL guns, not just one, and fills the gap of knowing how to use the tools you already have to maximize results
Who this course is for:
- Health Practitioners, Strength Coach, Athletic Trainers, Physiotherapies, Chiropractors,
- Fitness enthusiast, athletes looking for pain performance, recovery, and pain relief
- Anyone owning a massage gun wanting to learn the optimal methods to achieve the best results with their massage gun
Dr. Todd Plutchok empowers and educates athletes through manual and movement therapy. Over his decade-long career, he has become a trusted partner among those who share his passion for achieving peak performance. He loves helping others see the benefits of movement therapy and how it fits into the world of fitness and health. As a third-generation healthcare professional, he understands how to communicate complex concepts into practical advice that sticks with his patients for years to come.
He started as an asthmatic kid who could only play goalie. Then he became a Four Sport Letterman in high school and a Division 1 NCAA college football player. He knows what it takes to make it to the top—nothing brings him more joy than helping others on that same journey.
By understanding what it takes to reach top performance, Dr. Todd pairs innovative research to his practice in chiropractic, active release technique, fascial distortion model, fascial movement taping, IASTM rock blades, myofascial meridians, primal movement, quantum neurology rehabilitation, and rapid release therapy. He currently practices in his Clinic in San Diego, California. He serves local active clientele and elite and professional athletes, gyms, and coaches, and serves as the Chiropractor for one of the local colleges treating their Division 1 scholarship athletes.