MASSAGE: Thai Massage Certification Course!
What you'll learn
- You will get a Certificate of Completion when you finish this Thai massage course
- Benefits of Thai massage
- Thai massage tools and techniques
- Complete Thai Massage Techniques For Beginner/Advanced Students
- Easy To Follow Massage Techniques
- Eliminates Muscular Pain and Contraction Through Massage
- Have a better immune system through Massage
- Have a better posture through proper Massage
- Enhances Flexibility By using different massage technique
- Massage techniques to reduces Migraine &Headaches
- Massage therapy for Long-Lasting pain of Injuries
- You will need a surface on which your partner can lay (bed, sofa, table, floor, etc...) for this Thai Massage Course
- They will also need to wear loose comfortable clothing to perform Thai massage routines
- A desire the relax, have fun, and connect with your partner
MASSAGE: Complete Thai Massage Certification Course!
Thai Massage course with complete Massage video demonstration, Heal Body through Massage!
Thai Massage is relaxing to receive and has many health-promoting benefits. First, circulation of blood and lymph are stimulated during a session, which supports nutrient and waste exchange in the body’s tissues and supports natural detoxification. Clients tend to breathe deeply during a session, which helps the body get more oxygen to its tissues.
Massage lengthens chronically shortened muscles, creating more muscular balance in the body and supporting free movement.
Specific techniques can be used to decrease pain and other symptoms caused by repetitive activities, sports injuries, or diseases and medical conditions.
Massage soothes the nervous system to decrease stress and relieves the symptoms of a number of stress-related conditions. An accepted part of many physical rehabilitation programs, massage has proven benefits for conditions like arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, headache, low-back pain, and neck pain.
There are people and loved ones going through physical and psychological issues, and massage therapy could be beneficial for them. The power of touch is incredible and can change someone's life. If you want to help others, this course is for you. You can save thousands of dollars and time when you take this course. Please do know that every state and country is different, and if you want to perform massages and charge, you must be licensed. For that, check your state's or country’s regulations. You're going to learn how to provide a full-body session.
If you are a massage therapist, it never hurts to refresh from other therapist's mindsets.
in this course You will learn:
Thai massage tools and techniques
Complete Thai Massage Techniques For Beginner/Advanced Students
Easy To Follow Massage Techniques
Eliminates Muscular Pain and Contraction Through Massage
Have a better immune system through Massage
Have a better posture through proper Massage
Enhances Flexibility By using different massage technique
Massage techniques to reduces Migraine &Headaches
Massage therapy for Long-Lasting pain of Injuries
· Benefits of Thai massage
· Get a Certificate of Completion when you finish this Thai massage course
The Benefits of Thai Massage
· Increased range of motion. Thai massage combines compression, acupressure, and passive stretching. These increase the range of motion in your joints and muscles. This can also improve your posture.
· Helps with back pain. Thai massage tends to focus on areas that can contribute to back pain, like the inner thigh and abdomen. However, if you have constant back pain, it’s best to visit a doctor before getting any type of massage.
· Reduces headache intensity. One study showed that nine sessions of traditional Thai massage in a 3-week period can reduce painful headaches in people who have chronic tension headaches or migraines.
· Lowers stress. In another study, researchers showed that Thai massage reduced stress, especially when combined with plenty of rest.
· Helps stroke patients. A 2012 study suggests that stroke patients who get Thai massage regularly may be better able to recover the ability to do daily activities. They may also have lower pain levels and sleep better.
Other benefits of Thai massage may include:
Calm mind or increased mindfulness
This Thai massage course is for those who want a career in massage or want to improve their existing massage skills. Get a Thai Course completion certificate after completing this course! All the Best!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Thai massage to help a loved one in need or a client.
- Massage Therapists, Spas, Hotels, Cruise ships, Gyms, Fitness, Recreational facilities, Nursing homes, Shopping Malls, Studios, Women and Men
- This Thai massage course is for those who want a career in massage or want to improve their existing massage skills
Hi I’m Aqib khan it’s a pleasure to welcome you to my profile I have been practicing fitness health care and grooming subjects for more than 10 years I’m providing high quality courses on the said subjects I’ve vast knowledge and experience regarding fitness, health care, skin care you can contact me any time for additional information.