C# Design patterns
What you'll learn
- At the end of this course students will be able to understand C# design patterns and architecture of it with usage in real life business application development.
- This course will help those students who are having knowledge of C# and visual studio and willing to explore different design patterns for development as well as for interviews.
- You just need to have basic knowledge of C# programming language also there is no prior installation steps required, All you need is computer with Visual Studio Installed in it.
If you are not familiar with C# programming language basics and wants to become master of that or if you know basics of Design patterns and following questions disturb you like
- What is Design Patterns ?
- How can i answer design patterns questions in interview ?
- How Many design patterns are there and where can i use it ?
- How can i compare one design pattern with other so that i can use it in my project requirement ?
Then this Course is answer of these questions plus lot more.
In my career i have given number of interviews and also conducted many interviews and i know that Design pattern is a nightmare for the novice developers and even for the experienced people they struggle to understand about the actual architecture of the patterns and how to implement it in projects.
This is the basic reason i am publishing this course on UDEMY. I am sure my students will like this course and this course will be helpful for them for their professional career.
Who this course is for:
- This C# course is for those who are having basic knowledge of C# and wants to learn more about Design patterns of C# in a quick and easy way with practical hands on experience
- This course is not for you if you are not familiar with C# and Visual Studio
i know my strength that i can make complicated things simple and I will be happy if people like my videos and ask questions to me regarding technologies i know. My expertise is mostly on following technologies.
ASP NET MVC 5, Microsoft Azure, Sharepoint 2013, Windows Store Apps, Angular JS, Knockout JS, WebGL, Ember JS, Jquery,HTML 5, CSS3, WCF, WPF, etc