The Affair Crisis Plan
What you'll learn
- Restore common sense and reason in an emotionally loaded situation using six proven strategies.
- Reestablish genuine trust using solutions that eliminate deception and entitlement.
- Bring back relational order by effectively dealing with the third-party without the anxiety that your partner will re-engage with the other person.
- Rediscover authentic sexual intimacy with confidence and trust in your partner.
- Effectively manage the needs of children, family, and friends while alleviating confusion and pain.
- Regain a healthy emotional framework that will protect you from feelings of anger, hurt, and betrayal.
- Experience authentic forgiveness without fear or regret.
- Rebuild genuine trust through practical and effective action plans
- Reinstill comfort and security through powerful communication models that create environments of healing and understanding.
- Rebuild balance, credibility, and trustworthiness by addressing malfunctioning relationship patterns.
- Identify the issues that really matter that will enable the affected parties to discern if the marriage can move forward with legitimate adjustments.
- To get the most out of The Affair Crisis Plan I encourage the student to have access to a printer so that they can download and print the supplemental Let’s Talk questionnaires for each lecture. These printouts will become a vital resource for your relationship. I strongly recommend revisiting your Let’s Talk questionnaires regularly as a way to reflect, meditate and recognize signs of growth. Using these resources plays a significant role in self-perception, identifying belief structures, and discovering the nature of going above and beyond relationship healing and growth.
Undoubtedly, one of the most difficult relationship dilemmas is the confusion and pain brought on by an extra-marital affair. With so much emotional turmoil (betrayal, anger, disillusionment, shame, and more) it can feel unnatural to apply reasonable courses of action, yet that is exactly what this course is designed to help you accomplish.
By effectively managing your emotional infrastructure and implementing proven psychological programs you can turn agonizing pain into healthy growth. Unlike many programs, The Affair Crisis Plan does away with irrelevant filler and instead focuses on highly relevant tools designed to immediately help you master the many perplexing reactions to an affair for the purpose of genuine healing by applying essential strategies that can lead to relationship restoration.
Who this course is for:
- Students are individuals or couples who’ve experienced an affair or are looking to understand and resolve the complexities resulting from this form of entanglement.
- The Affair Crisis Plan is also recommended for others who wish to “affair-proof” their current or future relationships.
With 35+ years experience and over 60,000 counseling sessions, Dr. Les Carter speaks with the practical wisdom of one who truly understands what it takes to elevate individuals to relationship success.
Dr. Carter maintains an active counseling practice in Southlake, Texas and is the best selling author of 20 books including the Anger Trap and Enough About You, Let’s Talk About Me that have been translated into 10 languages.
Dr. Carter is the host of MarriagePath Radio, a weekly national podcast that moves individuals and couples beyond the teaching of simple skills to utilizing emotions and behaviors in such a way that powerfully shapes life habits so that real change happens.
Dr. Carter is well known for his nationally renowned seminars and workshops.