- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn all the important things about platform specific SEO, how to set up the title, subtitle, landing page, course image and much more
- Practically learn how to launch your course (prelaunch social proof, converting offline presence to online authority, personal branding techniques)
- Launch! (Presales, initial days, scarcity, ads, funnels and bonuses)
- Gather feedback, get testimonials and receive 5-star reviews
- Automate your course conversion (so you don't have to invest any more time in marketing)
- Understand how you could use Facebook Ads or Webinars to sell your course
- Know how to price your course, whether it's on your own platform or on Udemy
- Understand which Social Media platforms to focus on, as well as the differences between Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat
- Either have a course live on Udemy or be close to launching a course
- Have the ability to try new ways of marketing to see what works and what doesn't
Tell us if you know this feeling: you want to start your own project and create an online course. You know how to create the content. You have an idea about filming it, and even if it will be difficult you'll get it done. You thought to yourself - "Will people like my stuff?" and managed to overcome that.
The paradox is that, even if you managed the steps above really well, ultimately the success of your course will be in large part determined by your marketing.
How do you get traffic?
How do you make it appealing?
How do you handle all these different course platforms?
How in the world do you use Facebook Ads and what are funnels ?!
That's where Marketology comes into play. In this course we will give you an overview of all the elements you need to market an online course, regardless of the platform you choose. Discover how to:
- Position yourself on online teaching platforms such as Udemy, Skillshare or Teachable
- Control the aspects that make your courses convert & build a strong online presence
- Master the pre-launch and launch sequences and improve your course quality based on student feedback
We'll also touch on a number of other topics including Social Proof, improving student engagement, getting feedback from your students or running webinars to promote your product.
This course is intended to act as a roadmap - you'll get the guide to all these steps, but ultimately it will be up to you to pick and choose the advice that suits you the best. There are a number of ways to market your online courses, so choose wisely!
- People interested in promoting their online educational content
- Beginning and experienced instructors who have a course live and want to know how to attract more students to them
- Instructors who want to establish their own authority on a particular topic
- Trainers, educators