Marketo for Managers
What you'll learn
- Key vocabulary of Marketo and marketing automation
- How to troubleshoot common issues in Marketo systems
- Create seven actionable reports to optimize your marketing
- Understand common mistakes in report creation
- Produce creative assets without a designer or developer
- Master the three types of Marketo programs
- Create advanced reports to improve your sales marketing alignment and your system quality
- Build a business case for Marketo best practices
- You will need access to a Marketo instance. Occasionally a student finds this course useful without the software, but you'll get more out of the course if you can practice
Tired of videos teaching you how to push buttons? This course is designed for the busy manager or executive who wants conversational fluency in Marketo, not a technical certificate. You'll learn how to use the essential elements of Marketo, but also how the principles of healthy systems and the reports you need to evaluate your system right now.
The course includes walkthroughs and slides covering the key concepts of Marketo, including Engagement Programs, Lead Scoring, and Analytics.
At the end of this course, you'll know exactly where to focus your resources to optimize your system, and how to fill in for an admin when they leave.
Who this course is for:
- I designed this course for marketing managers and directors who want to understand how to use Marketo for their objectives.
Steven is a Marketo consultant based in San Francisco. Since 2008, he has worked with Marketo instances, helping dozens of clients and new admins use best practices and tackle complex edge cases.
He has spoken at the Marketo Summit and the Martech Conference, and he is a 2x Marketo Champion.