Marketing Your Wedding Business
What you'll learn
- Create an end to end sales approach which resonates with brides and books you more weddings
- Maximize down time with efficient marketing tools. This is especially useful for anyone balancing a day job with this creative business.
- Create effective calls to action to increase the number of leads received through social media and website
- Create an effective sales funnel, to ensure that more clients who find you stay engaged, and eventually book you
- Define your goal for the next year - either in revenue or in number of weddings that you would like to book
This course is designed for the modern day creative professional. Many are juggling a day job, and possibly even a family while also trying to make it in the wedding industry. This course gives an overview on the importance of marketing, guidance on how to develop your unique voice in the market and closes with actionable steps that everyone can take, in the midst of a busy schedule, to gain more clients, and push your business forward. In this day and age, brides are hit with marketing messages from everywhere, but after putting these steps into place, you are guaranteed to build a brand (or enhance your existing one) to a place where you get more leads, and book more brides. This is a course about marketing, sales and communication best practices to ensure that you draw more clients your way.
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring wedding professionals (planners, photographers, florists, bakers etc)
- This course is not for anyone who is not ready to invest time into selling to prospective buyers. This system only works if you do
- This course is tailored to wedding professionals, but is also very applicable to owners of other creative businesses (portrait photography, beauty services etc)
Fey is a seasoned event planner and designer, and founder of Statuesque Events LLC, a luxury wedding planning and design firm based in Washington DC. She is also a graduate of New York University’s Meeting, Conference & Event Management Program as well as a graduate of the Computer Science Engineering program at the University of Pennsylvania. Her business and work has been featured in The Knot Magazine, The Wedding Wire Online Journal, Munaluchi Bride Magazine, Forbes and more!
When starting her wedding planning business, she was working at a very demanding consulting firm in New York City, and quickly learned quick, affordable and efficient ways to invest in marketing to keep her business growing. Fey is passionate about sharing everything that she's learned over the years with up and coming wedding industry professionals so that they can soar and achieve their dreams, whether it be to go full time in business, or to hit a specific revenue goal for their business.