Marketing Skills For Small Businesses
What you'll learn
- You will learn all the basic marketing principles in terms of how to market your small business.
- You will learn how to design a product properly to meet the requirements of your target market.
- You will learn how to focus your marketing on the different types of generations you are selling to.
- You will learn how to eliminate most of the mistakes made by small businesses when marketing to prospective clients.
- You will learn all the key components required for your Marketing Plan.
- Be able to read and write English.
This Marketing Skills Course for small businesses will provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills to market your small business successfully and covers the following important aspects i.e.
- What is Marketing ?
- Setting You Marketing Goals Or Objectives.
- How To Assess Your External Environment (STEPCOM Analysis).
- How to Do A SWOT Analysis Of Your Business.
- Important Elements To Include In Your Marketing Plan & Strategy.
- Defining Your Market Segmentation & Specific Target Market.
- The Major Reasons Why Certain Products Or Services Are Successful.
- Understanding The Customer Decision-Making Process.
- Understanding The Marketing Mix.
- Important Points To Consider Before Deciding On Your Pricing Strategy.
- Important Financial Information You Need For Your Marketing Plan.
-Deciding On What Promotional Mix Is Suitable For Your Business.
-The Most Common Marketing Mistakes Made By Small Businesses.
- Key Components Of Your Marketing Plan.
- Adjusting Your Selling Approach To The Different Types of Generations of Customers Part 1: The Baby Boomer Generation.
- Adjusting Your Selling Approach To The Different Types of Generations of Customers Part 2: Generation X.
- Adjusting Your Selling Approach To The Different Types of Generations of Customers Part 3: Generation Y.
- Adjusting Your Selling Approach To The Different Types of Generations of Customers Part 4: Generation Z.
- Latest Developments & Tips.
Who this course is for:
- Prospective entrepreneurs and new small business owners who need to know what marketing skills are essential for small businesses.
I am an author of a number of business publications and a professional lecturer in Entrepreneurship, Marketing Management and Basic and Advanced Selling Skills.
Over a 15 year period, I have managed to write and publish the following books in either printed or virtual book format i.e.
- Simply Successful Small Business.
- Simply Successful Selling.
- Simply Successful Advanced Selling.
- Simply Successful Marketing For Small Businesses.
Furthermore, I have over 20 years teaching experience in these business subjects at various universities, colleges and in corporate companies. My corporate business experience in small business lending, marketing and training at executive level spans a period of over 30 years. Moreover, I have also been operating my own business training consultancy company for a period of approximately 20 years.
I have a M.Phil Degree in Entrepreneurial Training and Development, a B.A. Honours Degree in Training Management, a B.A. Degree in Social Sciences and English, a TEFL Certificate in English, Diplomas in Marketing Management, Production Management, Personnel Management and Financial Management, as well as Certificates in Wine and Wine Appreciation.
In addition, I have had extensive experience in the wine trade as a company wine buyer of local and international wines and trainer of wine consultants on both local and imported wines, as well as setting up and running a number of Wine Clubs and training members how to assess wines properly. Moreover, I have also designed Wine Lists for a few prestigious restaurants, trained their staff and owned and run my own restaurant in the past. Therefore, my writing and training knowledge and experience and abilities is based on years of practical experience in the business, which has stood me in good stead over the years.
I look forward to teaching you and to imparting some of the knowledge and skills acquired over the years, so that you can achieve your goals and objectives and improve your skills and become successful.
I trust that your training and learning experience with me will be fun, practical, useful and meaningful to you !