Marketing Psychology from the inside-Out
What you'll learn
- Learn 32 marketing psychology concepts which will enable you to motivate, persuade and influence people to do what you want
- Learn both OFFLINE and ONLINE - and which marketing psychology concepts work best for YOUR personal and business brands
- Apply the marketing psychology concepts to make your PERSONAL and BUSINESS brand instantly more likeable and engaging
- Learn which marketing psychology concept works best at each stage of the customer journey
- Learn which colours and words best tap into the unconscious mind to trigger desired behaviour
- Learn powerful coaching questions and techniques to motivate, inspire and persuade, OFFLINE and ONLINE
- Opportunities to improve existing and create new marketing documents and plans which provide a robust and effective plan going forward
- Boost rapport and create best first impressions OFFLINE & ONLINE e.g. networking events, sales meetings through to social media marketing
- Have a business venture, project, goal or challenge to apply the learning to
- Have a customer you can practice research questions on and record the call to analyse language. We will be referring to this throughout the course
- Have some examples of marketing that hasn't worked for you and be open to improving these and sharing with peers
- Have a previous online or offline marketing advert, social media post, infographic that you can keep improving to boost engagement
- Value offline marketing activities e.g. business networking, trade events, sales meetings
Welcome to Marketing Psychology from the Inside Out:
The course to superpower your personal and business brand persuasion ONLINE and OFFLINE.
My course has recently been accredited with 22 CPD HOURS (Continuous Professional Development) recognition, which means you are on a professional course. This will instantly boost your CV, your career opportunities and enhance your personal brand.
If you would like a CPD certificate, all your assignments will need to be submitted and individually assessed. Please contact me for further details via the Facebook Group.
Please note, this course is intended for students who are in business or looking to start a business.
Please answer these ten easy questions:
Are you a Small Business Owner, Freelancer, Entrepreneur or other Professional (BOFEP)?
Would you like to motivate, inspire and persuade people into taking YOUR desired action e.g. increase sales?
Would you like to be more irresistible and influential ONLINE and OFFLINE?
Do you wish you could SUPERPOWER your powers of persuasion, both ONLINE and OFFLINE?
Do you wish you could motivate people to be as excited as you about your vision and ideas?
Do you wish you could negotiate better deals?
Do you wish you could increase your social media engagement?
Do you ever wonder how some people just 'have it' on the business-networking floor?
Do you wish you could improve your impact in meetings?
Do you wish that people always said YES?
If you can answer YES to at least five of these questions, then this course is designed for you, and it is my mission that by the end of this course, people will always say YES to you.
By the end of this course, you will learn 32 marketing psychology concepts and be able to apply them to you and your business. I take marketing psychology concepts one step further by applying them from the inside out: to your personal brand, your business brand, your customers, and leads. Everything flows from your personal brand and the decisions you make are from your unconscious with is 95% of your mind. We need to tap into your mind first to be more successful when tapping into the minds of others.
Why should you do this course? It's called inside out because our personal brand is as important as our business brand when attracting new customers. If we say one thing and our business says something different, we will come across as fake. It will give you more confidence in building relationships. I teach marketing psychology to help you become irresistible!
Once you have enrolled in this course, you will be able to download SUPERPOWER questions to tap into your customers and leads. You will have instructions to explain how to get the most out of your SUPERPOWER session!
There are lots of lectures in this course. Free to skip through and complete the courses which are of most interest to you. If you are new to Udemy, keep the same link, email address handy which you can use to log in anytime, and you will land on the place you previously left.
Throughout this thought-based course, I give equal priority to offline and online marketing because offline is as important as online. This course has been written during the Covid-19 pandemic, and therefore it will give you a huge competitive advantage as we navigate through and beyond these difficult times.
I've been teaching for The Chartered Institute of Marketing L3 and L4 for several years and have received commendations for teaching and results achieved by students. I've also been delivering training workshops for as long as I can remember, and I have listed a few testimonials at the end of this intro.
I'm qualified to Postgraduate (Masters) Level 7 in both Marketing and Executive Coaching/Mentoring. I'm a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing and a Fellow of the Institute of Leadership and Management. This means that everything you are learning is the latest, essential information for marketing and managing your business. I've been running my own marketing business for 20 years working with businesses like Suzuki GB Plc, Stagecoach Bus Group Plc, McLaren Automotive, Mind charity, and lots of small businesses and consultancies too. Before setting up in business, I worked with lots of consultancies. I decided to take my 30 years of marketing experience and share it with the world on Udemy.
The course is crammed with resources, case studies, templates, and extra reading – from the world's leading businesses through to a few of my own personal stories to demonstrate how the marketing psychology techniques work. I have also created a private Facebook Group for students to swap stories and progress. I will be sharing further examples and templates on this group, so everyone can continue growing.
During this course, the word 'customer' is an umbrella term for anyone you currently have a relationship with. These include real customers, business partners, your boss, employees, and other stakeholders – anyone you want to motivate, inspire and persuade taking YOUR desired action.
When I refer to the word 'lead' throughout the course, this includes anyone you don't currently have a relationship with. You want to motivate, inspire and persuade them to become customers, so these can be businesses you don't have a relationship with and are at the top of your marketing funnel. Leads can also be people you meet in networking and would like to be part of your team.
Finally, each concept has an assignment for you to apply your learning to your business, which will transform insights to wisdom. What more can I say? I hope your journey makes you as excited as me about this fascinating topic. I am confident that you will notice huge differences in your personal and professional life. Enjoy!
Digital marketing workshop design, workshop facilitation, and training
"Thank you for designing and delivering four social media workshops (intermediate level) held at the Chichester Novium Museum as part of our Independent Retailers Development Programme on behalf of Chichester District Council. It's been a huge success. We were impressed by your professionalism and knowledge. We have a wide range of businesses with different needs on the programme which you managed to encompass in your training and adapt delivery to suit. It's been a pleasure working with you, and we hope to do so again in the future."
Sally Pepper and Jason Hayward, IBD Group
"Congratulations! The Awarding Body at the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) has commended Chichester College for the excellent performance of its students during the July 2018 assessment session: Digital Marketing - The Awarding Body at the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) has commended Chichester College for the excellent standard of results achieved for assessments submitted in the July 2018 assessments session for the Digital Marketing Module of the Certificate in Professional Marketing."
Maggie Jones, Associate Director of Qualifications and Partnerships
Who this course is for:
- Small Business Owners, Freelancers, Entrepreneurs and Professionals (BOFEP) who want to inspire, motivate and persuade leads, customers, employees ...
- BOFEPs with an interest in marketing psychology and neuro-marketing
- BOFEPs who want to make people fall in love with their PERSONAL and BUSINESS brands
- BOFEPs who have an equal interest in OFFLINE and ONLINE marketing psychology and communications
- BOFEPs who want to grow in confidence and be able to articulate their purpose and tap into the unconscious mind
- BOFEPs who may be losing customers to competitors (employees are customers too)
- BOFEPs who want to STAND OUT at networking events, trade events, sales meetings (ONLINE and OFFLINE)
- BOFEPs who have previously created OFFLINE and ONLINE marketing collateral that hasn't triggered adequate engagement, enquiries or sales
- BOFEPs who want to generate income quickly with minimum marketing budget
Hi there, I've been a creative marketer for over 30 years. I got into marketing psychology via my postgraduate coaching qualification because I felt that design and marketing was a bit superficial and I wanted to investigate motivation, inspiration and persuasion through design and marketing at a deeper level. I'm fascinated in thoughts, feelings and behaviour and use my knowledge to unleash the niches of small business owners, entrepreneurs and teenagers, so they can get on with what they love and leave me to what I love doing! My curiosity is wild when I think of how technology, politics and other factors affects our thinking and living and I confess to being a research nerd.
I'm qualified to Postgraduate level in Marketing, Executive Coaching and Mentoring and a Fellow Member of both the Chartered Institute of Marketing and the Institute of Leadership and Management. And a member of the International Transactional Analysis Association (ITAA). I love "unleashing the niches" of adults and teens - and recently relaunched Talent Within You to boost self esteem in teens aged 13-16. An amazing team of volunteers, sponsors and I achieved approximately 35% increase in happiness after each three hour session. I'd love to do that for adults too. My background is creative design and I've work with brands including Royal and Sun Alliance and Suzuki GB Plc. I love working with start-ups and helping them market their way to success through stunning logo designs and carrying that design across to marketing collateral. My USP is that I'm a designer and marketer, so I draw more than pretty pictures, I make pictures and messages shout by making them relevant, using a blend of creativity and psychology. As you will see, I'm very excited about most marketing psychology topics.