Marketing of Postal Services
- Basic concepts of marketing and economics
This course is particularly designed for the staffs of the designated operators of the member countries of the Universal Postal Union.
This course will be completed in five lectures. Lecture-1 will give an introductory idea on the marketing of postal services and its importance. Lecture-2, 3 and 4 will equip the students with the knowledge and skills required for successoful marketing of physical, financial and electronic services. Lecture-5 is the final lecture and will cover those topics not touched by previous lectures.
- Anyone working in the designated postal operator of the member countries of the Universal Postal Union
- Introduction to the marketing of postal services
- Marketing of Physical Services
- Marketing of Financial Services
- Marketing of Electronic Services
- Final Lecture
- A marketing plan for any of the services
Currently working as an Instructor at Postal Academy in Bangladesh. He is an officer of Bangladesh Civil Service. He studied Bachelor of Business Administration from Khulna University, Master of Business Administration from Dhaka University and Master of Human Resource Management (Advanced) from Australian Catholic University. He has more than 12 years of active service experience in the postal sector.