Marketing Mania: Fundamentals of Marketing Management
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 12 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Assess market potential and opportunities for new products.
- Explain the factors that create market potential.
- Segment a market and select attractive target market segments
- Design appropriate promotions and campaigns for a target segment.
- Define and articulate the importance of customer relationship management (CRM)
- Design and analyze customer loyalty programs.
- Analyze and propose improvements to the markting mix for a project or organization.
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Internet access
- Headphones or speakers
- We recommend students start with our Introduction to Management course to learn the basic concepts of management.
All businesses need marketing to communicate their product or service to their potential customers or audience. Marketing managers form marketing strategies from analysis of market segments and implement marketing plans to bring value to their company's product or service. Today, marketing is moving fast and it is essential to know the fundamentals as well as the newest industry trends if you want to have an effective marketing campaign.
Achieve marketing success for with this comprehensive course.
- Learn the Foundations of Marketing
- Assess Market Potential and Opportunities
- Measure and Forecast Market Demand
- Implement Branding and Positioning Strategies
Become a Market Guru
Knowing the terms and definitions will help you understand current marketing concepts and methods. This course's detailed lectures and lessons will teach you how marketing works. Use the knowledge of how companies market to excel at your career or take your business's message to your potential customers. Whether you are at the beginning stages of starting your own company or a seasoned businessperson, this course will give you the knowledge critical to communicating value to your target audience.
Content and Overview
Building from the ground up, this course begins with the fundamentals of marketing terminology and advances onto the latest techniques for analyzing market segments and potential opportunities. The Marketing Mania: Fundamentals of Marketing course covers all of the crucial marketing practices including customer relationship management and what methods work for what type of businesses. This courses lectures, lessons, videos, and quizzes will prepare you for successful marketing in today's fast evolving business environment.
The marketing tools provided in this course are the keys to success for your company or your career.
- Business students
- Business professionals
- Small business owners
The marketing mix is not specific to the United States. In fact, it is universal and the “Seven P's” are useful to marketers all over the world. Across the Atlantic. The United Kingdom Chartered Institute of Marketing describes the same Seven P's of service marketing that are defined elsewhere.
Read the CIM's description of the Seven P's by following the link provided.