- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The most important and widely used definitions of marketing
- Details explanation of those definitions
- Understanding of various marketing philosophies
- Understanding the difference between traditional marketing and contemporary marketing
- Acquiring the knowledge of the evolution of marketing
- Understanding different marketing management orientations
- Understanding the 4 Ps of marketing (Product, Price, Promotion, Place)
- To learn some of the most critical topics in marketing, like; customer value, customer satisfaction, customer retention, and customer loyalty
- To know the difference between Attitudinal Loyalty and Behavioural Loyalty
- Detailed explanation of Marketing Segmentation
- Understanding the bases for market segmentation
- Building and improving your marketing vocabulary and crucial concepts of marketing
- Understanding how to Satisfy customer and translate that satisfaction into PROFIT for your organisation/ business
- Download course related material, including slides and reading material
- There are no requirements to take this course
- You are ready to enrol
This is one of the most important courses for you if you want to learn and expand your knowledge and understanding of marketing. This course starts with the basics and will take you to a reasonably advanced level of marketing. The goal of this course is to make you understand the philosophies of marketing and teach you how you would be able to apply those philosophies in your businesses and organisations so that you achieve the success you are looking for.
Remember, without sound knowledge, understanding, and application of marketing, you can never succeed in your business.
- Everyone who is interested to learn marketing
- Specifically business administration students who are studying marketing as one of their courses
- Business owners who want to learn the philosophies of marketing and apply them in their businesses to succeed
- Those employees who are working in the marketing department and want to improve their marketing skills
Marketing Fundamentals is an amazing course that will take you from the basic level of marketing to level that you would be able to communicate with people in marketing terminologies, easily.
This video will give you a quick overview of this course.
As a starting point in learning marketing, the definition is the best topic to start with. In this video, you will find THREE very important and interesting definitions of marketing.
In this video, I have explained the three main definitions of marketing in more detail. Some of the most important basic terms of marketing are explained in this video. You must complete this video in order to understand other advanced level topics.
The concept of "customer value" is inevitable. Organizations and businesses have to understand it fully to reap its benefits. In this video, I have explained the same topic with the help of one study that I have conducted. Some real-life examples are also provided.
Today, companies do not only focus on generating profit but also actively involved in societal welfare and positive contribution to the environment at large. In this lecture, you will find a very interesting and contemporary stage in the development of marketing called "quality of life marketing".
In this video, I have explained one of the contemporary topics of marketing; Green Marketing. It is also commonly called Eco Marketing or Ecological Marketing. A concept that focuses on undertaking business activities in a way that challenges the existing philosophies and offer much better, sustainable, and environmentally friendly alternatives.