Marketing for Your Hospitality Property Success-Updated
What you'll learn
- How to develop a marketing strategy
- How to create a brand that is a distinctive symbol that identifies your hospitality property
- How to create an effective website
- The importance of email & guest list building
- Why social media has to be a focus of your marketing and how & where to target
- How to brainstorm ideas for your customer giveaways
- The benefits of a newsletter
- How to make surveys work for you
- Student should have a basic understanding of the internet.
Hospitality property marketing has changed dramatically the last number of years; gone are the days where all you have to do is place brochures in your local tourist information centre and put a sign on your front door.
In these 24 tutorials, we will show you proven techniques to attract and retain your target clientele.
Developing Your Marketing Strategy
Branding –What Makes You Stand Out
How to Find Out Your Customers Demographics and Psychographics
Creating a Memorable Tagline or Slogan that Sticks
Power of Colours
Upgrade Your Logo
Creating an Effective Website
Email & Guest List Building
Why Build Email List
Creating Free Gifts to Build Your List
Writing Autoresponder Emails That Convert
Exit Popups to Build Your List
Introduction to Social Media
Choosing Your Visual Branding
Creating a Successful Blog for Your Property
Marketing on YouTube
Benefits of Facebook for Business
How to be Successful on Twitter
How to Use LinkedIn
Pinterest for Your Property
Instagram for Your Business
The Benefit of Online Newsletters
How to Make Surveys Work for You
I have also included a “Marketing for Your Hospitality Properties Success” quiz, to ensure you get the most out of these tutorials.
These Tutorials Will include:
Easy to follow, step-by-step video tutorials, downloadable audio & PDF files, and any checklists applicable.
Do you want to market to your target market successfully? Then don’t hesitate. Sign up now!
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for independent hotel, resort, inn & bed and breakfast owners and manager's who wish to create, improve, increase their marketing strategy. This course is not necessary for hospitality property owners who have a successful marketing and social media strategy in place.
I am a travel authority with decades of hotel, resort, inn & bed and breakfast visitation experience. I have spent 1000's of nights in properties of all sizes and classes worldwide, conducting countless site inspections for a number of world-class tour and travel companies, as well as received feedback from 100,000's of customers.
This knowledge has given me a unique insight into the wants, needs and requirements of individual and group travellers, as well as management and employees.
We at DigitalGuidesOnline are a small group of experts that have come together with decades of computer & software technology experience. Our specialties include website design, the use of software and also marketing strategies.
Over the years, we have seen that regularly when individuals or companies have to update software or learn new things like SEO it often feels like you need a Doctorate in computer technology or a rocket engineer degree to understand the training.
At DigitalGuidesOnline, we have answered this problem by offering a series of easy to understand, step by step training videos and books. These are perfect if you are a current or new entrepreneur wanting to develop or grow your business. Of course our trainings also work for private use!
Every course is done by an instructor who is specialized in the topic to make sure you get the most out of every course your choose.