Marketing for Startups and Small Businesses
- You only need an ambition to either start or grow your startups. Everything else is in your mind!
Are you an entrepreneur or a small business owner? Then you need this crash course on marketing fundamentals.
My name is Deepak - I have been in the world of startups for the past decade - in this time I have launched and scaled mobile apps, tea companies, e-commerce and enterprise startups.
In this free course, I want to share the secrets of marketing for startups and small businesses. We will go through the entire chain which starts from understanding your product to choosing your marketing channel. This series is not aimed at startups who have raised millions of dollars - for them the playing field is too different. They can splurge money where you cannot. Instead, we will talk about the smaller startups - who may have raised a small round of funding or maybe bootstrapped, self-financed, or single person businesses.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to be Entrepreneurs and Startup or Small Business Owners.
- 04:45Understanding your product
- 05:46Understanding your market
- 03:28Understanding your customer
- 09:23Choosing your marketing channels - Online and Offline
- 02:22Next Steps and Conclusion
- 03:35Bonus Video: 5 reasons why startups fail
In the past decade, I have built and scaled multiple startups in diverse industries. From tea companies, consumer mobile app to enterprises software solutions. But my love remains in teaching. To help others create a better version of themselves.
Today, I mentor startups and deliver marketing courses/ seminars for entrepreneurs and small business owners.
Apart from marketing & customer acquisition, I am also a Yoga teacher that focuses on improving the health of working professionals.