- 1 hour on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Discover the basic elements of a communication plan, audience messaging chart, and creative brief.
- Identify and understand the importance of each document and its use.
- Explore the different ways to create these documents and then understand how to execute on them.
- No advanced preparation or prerequisites are needed for this course.
In this course we explore the basic elements of building a full yet simple communication plan that includes your marketing objectives, goals, audience, strategy, tactics, and measurement. We then create a simple audience messaging chart, which helps you build messaging that can take your audience from “awareness” to “understanding” to “taking action”.
Once you have these two documents completed, you go through the process of building individual creative briefs that help you create the different communication pieces you need such as a video, social media post, or white paper. These three elements of communication are crucial if you want to reach your audience with your communications.
- Anyone interested in Marketing.