What you'll learn
- By the end of the course you and your employees will be able to develop and execute a professional marketing strategy.
- You will also be able to write a professional marketing plan to present to employees or investors.
- You will be able to develop a "marketing mindset", allowing you to recognize opporunities in the dynamic business and cultural environment.
- The course is designed to take the student from knowing nothing about marketing to a complete understand of the marketing discipline. No pre-requisite is needed. The course is very comprehensive in nature.
This course is an encyclopedic reference on marketing for the large and small business. The fifty video lectures include every marketing subject that will ever be needed, from opportunity identification, strategy development, execution and writing a marketing plan. Use the course as training for you and your employee or as a reference on marketing topics. The video lectures are accompanied by a complete set of lecture notes and a quiz following each key section.
Who this course is for:
- small and large business owners.
- marketing students and professionals.
Dan McCarty is an MBA graduate from the prestigious Haas School of Business at the University of California in Berkeley.
Dan has worked his way up from entry level marketing assistant to President and CEO of multi-billion dollar companies and divisions of companies. Dan has managed America's best known brands including Del Monte, Quilted Northern, Underwood, Crystal, Dixie Cups and Plates, Brawny Paper Towels, Accent, Hain Health Foods and more.
Dan has also taught college level marketing for the last ten years and has recently retired as Professor Emeritus.