Marketing Basics for Helping Professionals
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 22 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the basic principles of marketing
- Describe their preferred clients
- List at least three channels through which to attract their preferred clients
- Understand the most important mind set shift required to succeed in self-employed practice
- You should be able to use a pc at beginner level
Therapists and other helping professionals are trained to work with their clients, but often, the training gives little or no direction about how to earn a living from their newly acquired skills, such as how to market and promote their services.
If you are a self-employed therapist or a helping professional starting to promote and market your practice for the first time, this course is for you. I will teach you the basic building blocks to get you started with finding the clients you want for your practice. By leading you through some simple questions, I will guide you towards designing a marketing approach that works for you. I will also show you some of the common mistakes made by those promoting their services for the first time, and share the lessons I learned when I started my own therapy practice.
- This course is for nearly or newly qualified therapists or helping professionals who want to market their practice