Marketing Automation: Strategy & Implementation
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Choose the right marketing automation strategy/ solution for your business
- Learn the technical ins and outs of marketing automation system in the deep dive section
- Incorporate tools such as lead scoring, database segmentation, funnel optimisation, smart content, etc.
- Willing to learn
- Basic familiarisation with a computer, email and the Internet
The Marketing Automation Specialist course is designed for those who seek to break into marketing automation career or learn new skills by understanding how to design and implement marketing campaigns through various automation platforms.
How is this course different?
There are many courses on marketing automation out there, however most of them are provided by vendors and focus on the product functionalities.
This course is teaching you how to understand and think about marketing automation, indifferent of the platform that you choose to use.
- Marketers just starting off in marketing automation
- Marketers who want to learn new skills
- Enthusiasts who seek to break into a marketing automation career
- Senior marketers wishing to further develop their knowledge
To define Marketing Automation we could say that it’s the use of software to automate marketing processes such as customer segmentation, customer data integration, and campaign management.
The use of marketing automation makes processes that would have otherwise been performed manually much more efficient, and makes new processes possible.
So marketing automation is both, the platform and the practice.
When coupled with an inbound strategy, Marketing Automation can help you to convert strangers into your company's best promoters.
The good news is that all this doesn't have to be complicated – but you do need to have a strategy and resource to implement the best practices, something that we’ll be exploring in the next modules.