The Complete Marketing Attribution Course
What you'll learn
- You'll understand the most common attribution models
- You'll be able to select the best attribution model for your organization
- Using Google Analytics, you'll be able to see the impact of different attribution models on your marketing performance
- Familiarity with digital marketing is helpful, but not required
- Google Analytics is used in a couple lessons of the course. If you don't have your own GA account, the course walks you through getting access to a free demo account so you can follow along
In just a few hours, master a critical concept of marketing analytics: marketing attribution
We'll start with the basics:
- Understanding digital marketing channels
- Defining the common marketing attribution models:
- last touch (last click)
- first touch (first click)
- multi-touch models: position based, linear, and decay
and work our way up to advanced topics like:
- Selecting the best attribution model for your business
- Understanding how offline marketing and view-through value factor into marketing attribution
This course will also show you how to implement attribution models - from tracking parameters through analyzing the impact of different models in Google Analytics.
Learn from an instructor who has been informing business decisions with data with over 10 years and is passionate about data and analytics.
Who this course is for:
- Marketers who want to understand more about marketing attribution and their marketing strategy
- Marketing analysts
- Anyone interested in marketing analytics and marketing attribution!
Hi! I'm Mel. I have over 15 years industry experience using data and analytics to drive meaningful improvements and inform strategic decisions.
I have an undergrad in Industrial Engineering from Arizona State University and a masters in the same field from Georgia Institute of Technology.
Several years ago I led analytics teams right here at Udemy - first as Sr Manager of Marketing Analytics and later as the Director of Analytics for all of Udemy. I'm passionate about education, specifically education that is affordable, useful, and high quality. Which is why I worked at Udemy and also why I created courses. Also, being a true numbers nerd, I want to help others learn to use data to improve in their careers.
¡Hola! Soy Mel. Llevo más de 15 años usando data y analítica en la industria para realizar mejoras significativas y dirigir decisiones estratégicas.
Tengo licenciatura en Ingeniería Industrial de Arizona State University y maestría en el mismo campo de Georgia Institute of Technology.
Hace unos años, dirigí grupos de analítica aquí mismo en Udemy - primero como Gerente Senior de Analítica de Mercadotecnia y después como Directora de Analítica para todo Udemy. Me apasiona la educación, específicamente educación accesible que sea útil y de alta calidad. Por eso trabajé en Udemy y también por eso creé cursos. Y también, siendo "nerd", quiero ayudar a otros a aprender a usar datos para mejorar en sus carreras.