Grow businesses like a Pro with effective marketing & sales
What you'll learn
- Identify your core product/service that you can offer the world around you and be financially renumerated
- Examine your offering's pricing position and optimise it in order to compete in a specific market
- Identify where you can sell your product/service
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative market research that will improve your ability to find the right product-market fit
- Strategise your traditional and digital marketing campaigns which will in turn increase demand for your beneficial offering
- Make use of effective online websites and tools to grow your audience and customer base
- A desire to gain knowledge within the sales field
- A media or content generation background is helpful
- A laptop
In this special business course, we'll dive into the world of marketing and sales. There's more to it than online adverts. It's about growing and nurturing human relationships and with a bit of magic.
What you will learn in this online course:
What makes a great product/service ?
How to position your offering's price so that it can compete effectively.
How to identify where to sell your key offering.
How to promote it through traditional marketing channels.
How to promote it through digital marketing channels.
We'll learn from past traditional marketing approaches and look towards the future by implementing newer digital strategies and designing marketing funnels that will see your endeavours grow!
Which data metrics you should pay attention to when marketing online.
Which useful sites to use online as you conduct your online marketing campaigns.
Who is this course for?
Freelancers looking to expand their client base reach
Organisations looking to grow and expand their world impact
Why take this course?
You will will improve your business' reach, generate more sales leads and increasing the financial prosperity of your pursuits
This course is packed with great information and animations that explains marketing concepts concisely and clearly
Marketing is at the centre of all successful businesses and fundamental to any individual or organisation looking to expand their contributing output
Who this course is for:
- Business Owners
David Ritchie is film maker, music producer and ecopreneur based in sunny South Africa. Graduated in 2018 from the University of Cap Town he has since then gone to produce music videos, documentaries, short-film and adverts for leading South African brands and be involved with numerous international productions including the Crown. He also has a passion for sustainable development and aims to highlight ways in which humanity can adapt and move forward to a carbon neutral world.