Marketing Analytics With R 2020
- 7 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- LEARN the concept of Marketing Analytics in depth
- UNDERSTAND the usage of R in Marketing Analytics
- BE able to download and update R and get proficient in working with it
- MASTER the concept of handling large amounts of data without difficulty that includes entering, reading and export and import of the data
- ACQUIRE the knowledge to handle different data types and structures
- LEARN to carry out marketing analysis
- Understand the concept of descriptive statistics that includes mean, median, mode etc.
- ACQUIRE the skill to develop goal-oriented strategies for your business
- GAIN knowledge of presenting the data graphically using different graphs to analyze the data
- ACQUIRE the skill in performing analysis and solve concerns of the business
- MASTER the art of taking data-driven analytical based and the decision to increase the share in the market and the company’s ROI
- EVALUATE Liquidity, Solvency, Profitability, and Growth ratios to analyze a company’s performance
- BECOME a successful Marketing Analyst in no time
- Elementary knowledge of Statistics, Mathematics
- Elementary knowledge of Excel
- Passion to learn
Want to get into the core of Marketing Analysis!
‘A Marketing Analyst is the need of the hour and can take your career graph up’
All you need is the right place and! Right people to get you through this course and here comes the role of Henry Harvin
Marketing analytics is a thorough understanding of the business analysis that answers all the important questions related to it. It helps us in analyzing the data that helps in making decisions that work in favour of the business. It helps in exploring, analyzing, and solving business problems. It enhances business performance and helps in taking your business ahead by carving business-friendly strategies.
A Marketing Analyst offers technical solutions to business concerns. Their crucial role is to put in efforts to advance a company's sales. They also manage requirements that can help fulfil business needs.
It is one of the best Marketing Analytics courses that help you to get to the core of the subject. The course will guide you through all the tools of Marketing Analytics along with the techniques to add to your skill.
It is a comprehensive course that has all the important tools and techniques covered and hold the attention until the end. This course aims to provide you with expertise and help to gain all the necessary skills to be accomplished in your career as an analyst. This course will assist you in recognizing and resolving the real problems and making a calculative decision in favour of the business. It will lead to Professional Development and leads to career growth.
As an analyst, you will be able to identify the concerns related to marketing and find a solution to it. The sessions of the course are crafted and taught by experts with 15-20 years of experience in the industry.
This course is:
• Very easy to grasp
• To the point content
• Extensive Course
• Practical exercises
• Full of real-world examples
• Videos that offers a better understanding
By joining this course, you will:
• Get experience in analyzing the business problems
• Give attention to detail
• Learn communication skills
• Get updates from the industry
• Feel more optimistic
At the completion of this course, you will :
• Learn the concept of Marketing Analytics in depth
• Understand the usage of R in Marketing Analytics
• Be able to download and update R and get proficient in working with it
• Master the concept of handling large amounts of data without difficulty that includes entering, reading and export and import of the data
• Acquire the knowledge to handle different data types and structures
• Learn to carry out Marketing analysis
• Understand the concept of descriptive statistics that includes mean, median, mode etc.
• Acquire the skill to develop goal-oriented strategies for your business
• Gain knowledge of presenting the data graphically using different graphs to analyze the data
• Acquire the skill in performing analysis and solve concerns of the business
• Master the art of taking data-driven analytical based and the decision to increase the share in the market and the company’s ROI
• Evaluate Liquidity, Solvency, Profitability, and Growth ratios to analyze a company’s performance
• Become a successful Marketing Analyst in no time
What makes the course better than other courses?
• Curriculum that is based on industry working
• Trainers from the industry who are experienced
• Real-world examples for having a better understanding of the course
• Simple English to understand easily
• Exercises and quizzes for better self-analysis
• Engaging videos better learning experience
• The course is not fast-paced
Why should you take up this course?
Growth in income: With the addition of the certification of the course you get ample of opportunities in the corporates. As there is a dearth of the professionals in the market thus a certified Marketing Analyst will be welcomed. A secure career waits for you with a hike in your salary in these times of competition.
Promotions: Adding more skills to your resume will surely make you and give you an edge over others. Thus, promotion is on your way with the completion of this course as it will make you more desirable.
Security: This course will offer security in your career as there is a shortage of professionals and at any time a certified professional will be more preferred.
Growth: Growth in skills can lead to growth in your career as well and that is why this course is a must.
Words of appreciation from our Students
1. “A great course on Marketing Analytics to get enrolled in and is a must to upgrade your resume. It will definitely lift my career and give me growth in my career.” Anjum Mehmood
2. “The course is very comprehensive and engaging and gives an in-depth knowledge of marketing analytics. The course offers a good learning experience to all the people who get enrolled in it as the faculty is very good and experience.” Lata Mehrotra
3. “This course is good for everyone as it has cleared all my concepts and gave me a complete understanding of the course. I find it very engaging.” Namish Agarwal
4. “An interesting and knowledgeable one full of examples that gives you good information about the market and real world. This course will be of great help in my profession and I will recommend the course to my friends as well.” Shashank Kohli
5. “A very good course to upgrade your knowledge of marketing analytics. It is worth each penny as the trainers were very good and helpful and I understood the course very well.” Garima Shukla
- Marketing professionals
- Market Researchers
- Product Managers
- An Entrepreneur
- Candidates interested in learning marketing analytics