Marketing Analytics Mastery: From Strategy to Application
What you'll learn
- How to choose meaningful metrics
- How to measure the impact of your marketing efforts
- How to test and optimize marketing activation
- How to develop a data strategy
- What are the different types of marketing measurement
- How to choose the right tools
- How to measure the ROI of your marketing efforts
- How to create a visual map of a campaign plan for more effective measurement planning
- Some experience in digital marketing will be useful
- Basic skills in Excel will also help, but not required
Feeling overwhelmed with your marketing data? You're not alone! 83% of marketers say they struggle "to adapt to the volume of data" created by their marketing efforts, while 80% feel that there are "too many performance metrics" to keep track of. Today, it's essential for everyone to possess a foundation in data literacy. Whether you're an analyst, a brand manager, creative, or even a CMO, understanding how to collect, interpret and action your marketing data is quickly becoming the standard, rather than the exception.
I designed this course based on more than 10 years of knowledge and experience working directly in the field of data analytics and market research. We'll cover everything from theory to application, to ensure you're equipped with the knowledge to make sense of your marketing data and make logical, data-driven decisions both quickly and consistently.
With 17 hours of video across 50+ lectures and 40 downloadable resources, this course is packed with everything you need to learn in order to become an analytics PRO. Some of the things you'll learn include:
Fundamental concepts in marketing and the measurement of marketing
What are some of the most common measurement platforms, from web and app analytics to email marketing measurement
How to build an analytics strategy within your business
How to map out a marketing campaign user journey for more effective measurement
How to select the right metrics based on your business objective
How to identify and set benchmarks for your metrics
How to optimize your marketing through data and experimental testing
How to measure returns on marketing investment
Who this course is for:
- Marketing executives or managers
- Brand executives or managers
- Product owners
- PR and communications professionals
- Students planning to enter the marketing or data analytics field
- Anyone involved in marketing or communications!
I have 10+ years of experience working and teaching in the field of data analytics, market research and data visualization. I spent the first 7 years of my career working in-house at a number of global ad agencies where I built and led teams of data analysts, scientists and engineers. More recently I was the regional managing director at a global research firm where I led a regional staff of 50+ employees as well as a US$10 million P&L. I'm currently the COO at an exciting data start-up based in Singapore. I'm also a passionate speaker, coach and trainer, and I have given talks to more than 10,000 people over the years on topics related to data analytics, research and data visualization.