Market Segmentation PRO
What you'll learn
- You will be able to do market segmentation professionally
- You will understand how to make your market data work for you
- You will learn how to find new markets for your business
- You will find how to predict customer behaviour
- You became confident in using cross-tabulation segmentation, regression-based segmentation, clustering, and conjoint analysis
- You will start using Excel and IBM SPSS at professional level
- You will know how to design and control market surveys
- You will learn how to do quick yet powerful new product market research
- The course does not have specific requirements for successful compleation
- The attendees might need Excel or IBM SPSS to conduct practical analysis
In the course, you, together with restaurant owner, Olle, will conduct a survey and market segmentation of customers with the goal of finding a target audience for the restaurant for better marketing strategy. Then, with Olle and Tove, a gourmet coffee expert, you will learn how to design a new product (a coffee machine), select attributes, and find niche markets for your product. You will analyze market data using IBM SPSS and Microsoft Excel, learn advantages and disadvantages of the market segmentation technologies, and learn how to interpret the analysis results.
You will learn:
5 advantages of market segmentation
A number of segmentation variables that you can use
Descriptive and predictive market segmentation techniques
4 major market segmentation techniques: cross-tabulation, regression, clustering, and conjoint-analysis
Examples with IBM SPSS and Microsoft Excel.
By the end of this course:
You will be able to do market segmentation professionally. You became confident in using cross-tabulation segmentation, regression-based segmentation, clustering, and conjoint analysis
You will know how to design and control market surveys. You will learn how to do quick yet powerful new product market research
You will find how to predict customer behaviour. You will start using Excel and IBM SPSS at professional level
You do not have to be good at math to complete the course! The course is as intense as it can be and as clear as possible. In 45 minutes, professional instructors will teach you how to conduct market segmentation with real-world customer data. The course material is condensed, filtered, and carefully crafted into 34 video lectures.
Enjoy lifelong education with SCANBA. Invest in yourself.
Who this course is for:
- Market researchers
- Business Developers
- Sales Experts
- MBA Students
The Scandinavian Institute of Business Analytics (SCANBA) is a business analytics consulting company with operations in Finland and Sweden. SCANBA helps companies and their employees to become significantly more effective and successful by implementing business analytics in their organizations and by increasing employees’ professional skills.
SCANBA provides a broad range of services, including training and certification in business analytics, data management auditing, business process auditing and optimization, predictive analytics implementation, and decision system management.