Market Research - MR Fundamentals 101 to Advanced
What you'll learn
- This course starts from the very basics of Market Research
- It explains to you the various scientific methods in which you can carry the research
- It provides you with the knowledge which you can apply outside to any data for any market
- You will learn to critically analyze the market opportunities, consumer trends and patterns
- Analytical mind – One needs to have the ability to collect and analyze information, solve problems, and make decisions. Passion to learn – To go through any course for a good amount of time one needs to be driven with a passion to pursue it so their attention is undivided and they can enjoy the learning process without losing interest. A computer with an internet connection – so one can access the course from anywhere and anytime as suited to them.
This training deals with key areas concerning the interpretation of various research methods used in market research. The training aims to guide learners about approaches that are followed in market research along with explaining their practical applicability.
The purpose of the training is to provide understanding about the scope as well as a detailed procedure that is to be followed in market research. The training will build capabilities among the learners regarding the identification of the underlying problem, properly defining them and thereby developing research design thereof. The concepts that will be dealt with in the training involve collection methodologies of primary as well as secondary data, measurement techniques and characteristics, reliability and validity and so on.
The course is not just useful for market analysts but will be helpful for anyone who wants to learn about market research, irrespective of the fact whether they have prior knowledge of the subject or not. You may want to go through the broad topics that will be covered in the course.
The course will begin with basic training about various essential concepts associated with market research such as concept, history and types of markets along with methodologies, approaches and processes followed for market research.
Market Research is an activity to gather information and collect data to cater in a better way to the customer’s needs and requirements. It is an essential field that is used in many industries around the world.
With the enormous amount of data that we deal today in the market as in industries, government organizations, social media platforms, etc., it would be a plus point if one can develop the skill to sift through it all to provide significant insights and accordingly improve one’s market strategy to cater in a better and more fulfilling way to the targeted consumers.
Who this course is for:
- Students: Any student who is willing to learn about Market Research and apply the skills gained can do this Market Research course provided that they meet the required and mentioned degrees as per the course. Professionals: For professionals who want to improve and work upon their market strategies or are willing to land jobs in Market Research fields. It will be helpful to someone new to this concept as well as someone who has a good understanding of the market and its aspects. Market Research Analysts: It is very helpful for Market Research Analysts to improve their understanding of the various market research methods and how to practically apply them. It provides them with various scientific methods to conduct market research and also introduces them to sophisticated statistical tools like Excel to analyze data. Anyone who wants to learn market research methodologies
EDUCBA is a leading global provider of skill based education addressing the needs of 1,000,000+ members across 70+ Countries. Our unique step-by-step, online learning model along with amazing 5000+ courses and 500+ Learning Paths prepared by top-notch professionals from the Industry help participants achieve their goals successfully. All our training programs are Job oriented skill based programs demanded by the Industry. At EDUCBA, it is a matter of pride for us to make job oriented hands-on courses available to anyone, any time and anywhere. Therefore we ensure that you can enroll 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Learn at a time and place, and pace that is of your choice. Plan your study to suit your convenience and schedule.