Market Research - Fundamentals with Case Studies
What you'll learn
- This course starts from the very basics of Market Research and explains to you the various scientific methods in which you can carry the research.
- It provides you with the knowledge which you can apply outside to any data for any market as it covers both the domestic & international market.
- This provides the learner with the most relevant techniques used in the real world by data analysts of companies around the world.
- Hence, you learn conjoint analysis with the perspective of market research using sophisticated statistical tools like Excel to analyze data.
- Analytical mind – One needs to have the ability to collect and analyze information, solve problems, and make decisions. Passion to learn – To go through any course for a good amount of time one needs to be driven with a passion to pursue it so their attention is undivided and they can enjoy the learning process without losing interest. A computer with an internet connection – so one can access the course from anywhere and anytime as suited to them.
What is Market Research?
Market Research is an activity to gather information and collect data to cater in a better way to the customer’s needs and requirements. It is an essential field that is used in many industries around the world.
With the enormous amount of data that we deal today in the market as in industries, government organizations, social media platforms, etc., it would be a plus point if one can develop the skill to sift through it all to provide significant insights and accordingly improve one’s market strategy to cater in a better and more fulfilling way to the targeted consumers.
Which Skills will you learn in this Market Research Course?
Market Research & Research Methodology – This course starts from the very basics of Market Research and explains to you the various scientific methods in which you can carry the research. Hence, it provides you with the knowledge which you can apply outside to any data for any market as it covers both the domestic & international market.
Conjoint Analysis – This provides the learner with the most relevant techniques used in the real world by data analysts of companies around the world. Hence, you learn conjoint analysis with the perspective of market research using sophisticated statistical tools like Excel to analyze data.
Rural Marketing – You will learn to critically analyze the market opportunities, consumer trends and patterns and development of better marketing strategies for the rural areas and how to overcome the specific challenges related to rural marketing.
Consumer Behavior – Consumer is a very essential part of any market so by studying consumer behavior one can devise a better plan for building an effective marketing strategy for the targeted consumers
Who this course is for:
- Students: Any student who is willing to learn about Market Research and apply the skills gained can do this Market Research course provided that they meet the required and mentioned degrees as per the course. Professionals: For professionals who want to improve and work upon their market strategies or are willing to land jobs in Market Research fields. It will be helpful to someone new to this concept as well as someone who has a good understanding of the market and its aspects. Market Research Analysts: It is very helpful for Market Research Analysts to improve their understanding of the various market research methods and how to practically apply them. It provides them with various scientific methods to conduct market research and also introduces them to sophisticated statistical tools like Excel to analyze data.
EDUCBA is a leading global provider of skill based education addressing the needs of 1,000,000+ members across 70+ Countries. Our unique step-by-step, online learning model along with amazing 5000+ courses and 500+ Learning Paths prepared by top-notch professionals from the Industry help participants achieve their goals successfully. All our training programs are Job oriented skill based programs demanded by the Industry. At EDUCBA, it is a matter of pride for us to make job oriented hands-on courses available to anyone, any time and anywhere. Therefore we ensure that you can enroll 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Learn at a time and place, and pace that is of your choice. Plan your study to suit your convenience and schedule.