How to validate an idea: Market Research for Business Owners
What you'll learn
- How to estimate the size of your market, identify market segmentation and trends
- How to estimate the potential cost and ROI of any business before starting up
- How to identify your competitors and analyze their offers, positioning, marketing strategy, target audience, and sales channels
- How to use tools like GoogleTrends, SparkToro, AnswerThePublic, and others to understand your target customer better
- How to study your target audience. What questions to ask them and how to collect data to draw valuable insights without dedicating a big budget to it
- How to use tools like Zoominfo, Semrush, SimilarWeb, Crunchbase, and others to speed up this process and increase the quality of insights
- How to prepare a SWOT analysis and comparison scorecards for selected markets
- How to structure your research and visualize information in a clear way
- How to create an effective business plan and pitch deck from scratch
- Lifehacks and tools for a fast and effective google search
- You don’t need any qualifications to enroll in this course. The course is designed in a way for a beginner to understand the concept of market research and be able to conduct their first one right away after the completion.
About 90% of startups fail. 10% of startups fail within the first year!
So the probability of success is not on your side unless you make the right decisions. And how do you know what are the right decisions to make?
By carrying out comprehensive, accurate research and analysis.
You need to get enough insights on every subject related to your business idea, which includes the market, your target audience, your competition and such important documents as a business plan and pitch deck.
Getting accurate and relevant data to inform your decisions can be a confusing and difficult process if you don’t have any experience with market research. There are 27 billion gigabytes of different information out there!
This course was created to help you conduct research stress-free and create an accurate storyline of information for any business idea you come up with.
Starting from the right questions to ask, ending with creating a well-structured business plan you feel confident presenting to your investors, bank, or other stakeholders.
You will also receive over 10 ready-to-fill templates and cheatsheets for each piece of research you need to conduct in the initial stage of business development. We did everything to make sure you will take the most out of this course.
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs and people who are thinking about establishing a bussiness but are not sure if the product/service is viable and if there is any demand for it
- Business owners who are seeking to raise investment or apply for a bank loan and need to present market data
- Investors who wish to make sure their potential investment project has a good market fit
- Business owners who wish to apply market research to create a strategy to foster their company growth
- Digital marketing managers who strive to take their organization's marketing to the next level by implementing and using tools taught in the course
- Marketing strategists
- Business analysts
I'm a skilled analyst, researcher and business development consultant. I'm very passionate about helping business owners to make data-based decisions and bring to life the most innovative ideas. Fast, efficient and Agile are honestly my favorite adjectives that I'm implementing in every business I work with.
Big fan of the essentialism paradigm.
Prior to the creation of BI, I gained an extensive experience in management consulting in one of the Big-4 global consulting companies, which allows me to have a high-level view of businesses and market opportunities and take ownership of my client's problems and ambitions.
I work with market research, competitor analysis, market intelligence and business analytics on an everyday basis hand-to-hand with my team and make recommendations for clients of all scales and geography from Fortune 500 companies to emerging tech startups.
ABOUT BI (bicompany. net)
Business intelligence (BI) is your trusted advisor in making strategic decisions.
Whether you want to enter new markets, satisfy your customers' hidden desires, or investigate your competitors to gain competitive advantages - BI is always by your side to help you grow and become a market leader stress-free. You will always have someone to help you make the right decision fast and with minimum effort.
At Business Intelligence, we liberalize the decision-making process for disruptive tech startups, business owners and other innovators. We include data mining & business analytics in making the right strategic decisions.
Our vision is to have all of our client's strategic decisions based on statistics, data mining, and information analysis. That will help you to put less effort into analyzing your options and have much greater chances for major success in a market.
Our mission is to spread the practice of making strategic decisions data-based, fast, easy, and massively successful.