Market Research | B2B and SaaS Marketing 101
What you'll learn
- Use buyer persona to identify the right customer
- Understand company's standing in the market using SWOT analysis
- Uncover competitive insights
- Perform an SEO audit
- Do an in-depth market research for SaaS and B2B businesses
- Create marketing strategy using the data gathered through market research
- No beginner knowledge of marketing needed.
In this course, we will learn different approaches and tools that you can use to understand your target market. We tailored the course specifically to the nuances of B2B and SaaS marketing.
We will also see how you can apply the insights can in the real world with practical examples. Throughout this course, we understand the application of tools by using examples of successful SaaS businesses. You’ll see how LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Shopify, and Mailchimp stay on top of their game using the tools we discussed in the program.
Understand the different aspects of the market that you need to analyze and how each of them plays an important role in your marketing strategy.
Use the infamous ‘Buyer Personas’ to identify your target market. See how to create a persona for your business with the example research of LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
Discover the ins and out of your business and the market with SWOT analysis. Understand your strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities to create a marketing plan that stands out and highlights your strengths to the prospects. Observe how SWOT analysis comes in handy with the case study of Shopify - the eCommerce giant.
Learn competitor analysis and different aspects that you need to compare. We will also cover the types of competitors that you should be aware of. We perform a competitor analysis for Mailchimp and see how they can use such information to improve their marketing.
Learn how to perform an SEO audit and create an organic marketing plan for your business. We will cover the audit checklists, know-how, and best practices to improve the organic ranking of your business.
Who this course is for:
- B2B Marketers
- Business Executives
- Digital Marketers
- SaaS Marketers
- Beginner Marketers
I started as a blogger and found my love for marketing. Now I have over 4+ years of experience with hands-on expertise in Google Adwords, Facebook Advertising, SEM, SMM, Inbound, and content marketing. I am also certified in Marketo, HubSpot, Google Analytics, Content Marketing, and Adwords.
• Grew website visitors from 2500 to over 100,000 in just 1 year, with a landing page conversion rate of 15% to 18% for NewGenApps.
• Managed SEM for SaaS businesses with a budget monthly between 1K-5K USD.
• Managed advertising budgets of over $400,000 per month for online education businesses and growth startups.
• Worked effectively on content marketing & SEO of a range of SaaS business - Sopact, Digiby, BytEdge, CoreHealth Global, KlearStack, HumanCloud - to name a few.
• Managed a team of over 15 people from media buyers, creatives to reporting to deliver full-fledged campaigns for Fortune 500 companies at Knorex.
From starting my own blog to managing accounts in an advertising company I have worked in this field in all directions.