Market Analysis in The Pharmaceutical Industry
What you'll learn
- How to acquire information using Different types of Market Research?
- Different Market Analysis tools used by Pharma Marketing Experts
- How to quantify the full market potential & business opportunity size?
- How to analyze & present: Market landscape, Stakeholders needs, Patient journey & Influence mapping?
- How to be efficient in analyzing numbers & how to extract insights from numbers?
- How do Pharmaceutical marketers utilize tools like PEST & SWOT analysis?
- This course is very useful for beginners, it grants a massive leap of advancement to your analytical skills
This is a tailored course for the Pharmaceutical industry.
It provides learners with essential knowledge about market analysis tools that are used by pharmaceutical marketing experts.
You will learn why we use each tool & what are the desired outcomes of using it.
It's a very rich and comprehensive course, yet it is laser-focused with no lengthy discussions.
The course is enriched with Pharmaceutical examples discussing different therapy areas & Pharmaceutical products.
The course is built specifically on the pharmaceutical market considering its special nature of customers & consumers as HCPs & Patients.
No more Automotive or beverage examples, it's all PHARMA.
I am an expert in Pharmaceutical marketing, bringing you more than 15 years of experience in different Global Pharmaceutical companies and different countries.
I worked as a Product manager for years & then got promoted to other roles that involved direct management of Product managers.
Through my journey in corporate, I helped a lot of my colleagues through official & casual mentorships to develop their marketing skills and most of them are leading great portfolios in different multinational companies.
I managed different product natures:
From OTC, Across Biosimilars, Biotech, and Vaccines to Genetherapies.
Different Therapy Areas:
From; Hypertension, Across, Dyslipidimea, Neuroscience, Ophthalmology, to Infectious diseases & Endocrinology.
Everything in marketing starts at ends with an analysis
We analyze before planning to set objectives & KPIs then we analyze After execution to assess the success rate against KPIs.
Our decisions are always critical and of huge impact, Analysis is our way to take the best informed decisions.
Looking forward to hearing from you about your experience with the course.
I will always be happy to provide further support and explanation whenever needed.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner & intermediate learners of Pharmaceutical Marketing
- Learners of industry specific Marketing
- Non-Marketers who want to think like Marketers
I am a Pharmaceutical marketing expert bringing more than 15 years of experience.
I have worked in many Multinational Pharma companies & different countries.
I Had different Marketing & Sales Roles and a massive learning journey.
I am bringing you a vast experience from diversified therapy areas and products: OTC, Prescription, Biotech, Genetherapy, Vaccine & Biosimilars.