- A Working Computer and Basic Computer Knowledge
- Internet to download software (such as Visual Studio Code, Notepad++)
- No Other Skills
Simple and Powerful. Simple Syntax and write the notes in plain text format. Supported by many Software such as GitHub, BitBucket, GitLab, and many more.
In this course, students will learn Markdown Syntax and the tools that are required. Use cases are limitless. Students can use for taking the class notes, writing theories, research information, technical documentation, and many more use cases.
Who this course is for:
- Simple Notes & Documentation Takers
- Software Professions who works on Github, Bitbucket or any other Version Control Systems
- Who would like to write documentation with easy syntax
- Who would like to learn Markdown
- 00:42Course Outline
I am a Software Professional. I have experience over 10 years in the Software Industry.
I have worked for all phases of Software Development and have been working as an Architect. I have worked for various technology stacks such as J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA, Microservices, Microfronts (AngularJS, React JS), Docker, Node JS and etc.
I have experience in Cloud Platforms such as AWS, Oracle Cloud.