Draw Marilyn Monroe with Pastel Pencils
- Selection of Pastel Pencils (Faber-Castell is what Colin uses and refers to)
- Pastel Paper - Colin uses Sand Coloured Ingres Fabriano Paper A4 (the raised tooth side of the paper)
- Colour Shaper Blending Tool (Optional - we recommend a grey chisel size 2 shaper)
In my 30+ Years of Teaching Experience I have found that Pastel Pencils is the by far the easiest art medium to pick up and learn.
In this course you will learn how to use a small range of pastel pencils to create a stunning portrait of Marilyn Monroe! It is designed for all levels including beginner-intermediate level artists.
We provide you with an outline drawing so that you do not have to draw free hand. Trace this through to your paper or print it straight out using your printer.
Colin walks you through step by step with Video instruction how to draw each stage. You'll learn techniques behind drawing Portraits and create a piece of art you can be proud of.
We have broken the course down into bitesize chunks that you can follow and return to with ease.
If you love drawing and want to discover easy techniques to create stunning art that you can transfer to your own pictures - this course is for you!
- Beginner-Intermediate Artists
- Students with some drawing experience wishing to use pastels
- Artists that wish to learn Colin's self taught pastel pencil techniques in their own work
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3
- Part 4
- Part 5
- Part 6
- Part 7
- Part 8
- Part 9
- Part 10
- Sharing your work
Colin Bradley became a professional artist in 1982 and opened his gallery in Broadstairs the same year. With 35+ years experience, 20,000 subscribers on YouTube and over 3 million views, his teaching has inspired people all around the world. Over the years, Colin has developed a range of unique techniques which you won’t find anywhere else.