Maps with R Leaflet
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create a dynamic map with a customized theme.
- Overlay data on maps.
- Add interactive data labels and controls.
- Show summary statistics with choropleth maps.
- Use RMarkdown to create and share reports that contain dynamic maps.
- Use RShiny to enhance the dynamic features of Leaflet and share ours map as a web app.
- A beginner understanding of R
Leaflet.js is one of the most popular libraries for creating beautiful looking maps. Companies like Facebook, Pinterest, and The Washington Post use Leaflet to create maps that draw-in and engage viewers in a unique way.
In this course, we'll be using the Leaflet package for R to analyze FBI homicide data in the United States.
- People who like using R and who wish to become proficient in creating maps to represent their data.