Mapping in Leaflet JS
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Make Leaflet maps, with all kinds of features and geoJSONs
- Build complex filters, handle live data, and manage events.
Learn about how online maps work ("slippy maps") and get familiar with a few of the major mapping APIs out there.
It seems simple to make some divs and put them on top of a map, but there are certain principles you might want to follow. In this episode we go over common overlay designs, their strengths and weaknesses, and we make a simple starter overlay in a top corner.
- A little geographic knowledge helps, but isn't necessary.
In this course, mapping expert and founder of Mapster, Victor Temprano, takes you through LeafletJS from start to finish. You'll learn the best reasons why you should use Leaflet, how to build strong mapping interfaces, managing big data, map interactivity, and a heck of a lot more.
This is a comprehensive course that covers basic things like markers and popups, but also goes into depth on event handling and provides a variety of helpful tips for more complex topics. We've striven to make this course as useful as possible for beginners, and we're open to feedback if you have any suggestions for more episodes!
- Beginner front-end developers
- Developers making specific applications with LeafletJS