The MAP Yoga Path to Relieve Stress and Anxiety
What you'll learn
- Know how to use the MAP Yoga Path components to reduce stress and anxiety for any situation.
- Experience a calmer state of mental and emotional wellbeing.
- Use yoga in a traditional way for personal and life transformation.
- Know how to meditate using mindfulness meditation techniques.
- Perform 12 yoga postures that help to alleviate stress and anxiety, and enhance wellbeing.
- Improve your physical health, mobility and flexibility.
- Identify energy draining mental habits and know how to improve your energy.
- Know the importance and role of perception in creating negative or positive states of being.
- Know the importance and role of mindfulness, acceptance and presence to transform suffering, stress and anxiety.
- Use the power of presence to heal and release past wounds.
- Gain insight into how you can increase your resilience and confidence.
- Gain an understanding of how to become a conscious life creator.
- Live in a more liberated and authentic way with the self and others.
- Engage in a higher degree of heart-centered living.
- Experience life with a greater sense of ease, joy and wellbeing.
- A yoga mat and/or a safe and comfortable area to do yoga and meditation is required for this course.
- No prior experience in yoga or meditation is required.
Are you fed up with stress and anxiety consuming your life? Are you ready to take charge of your mind, and your life? Are you ready to take responsibility for your personal life potential? Are you ready to receive a MAP that will guide you in the direction of joy, inner peace and wellbeing? If you answered yes to any of these questions then I invite you to step onto the MAP Yoga Path, and empower yourself to experience a better state of being and higher quality of living.
Tap into the ancient science and wisdom of yoga and meditation for effective personal transformation via mindfulness, acceptance and presence.
Take this course to:
- Reduce your worry, anxiety and stress
- Increase your joy, inner peace and satisfaction
- Live with a greater degree of stillness and ease
- Improve your confidence and resilience
- Improve your energy levels and wellbeing
- Improve physical, mental and emotional health
- Heal and let go of past wounds
- Become a conscious life creator
- Cultivate mindfulness, acceptance and presence in your life
- Engage in a higher degree of heart-centered living
Liberate yourself to live in an authentic way that is aligned with the truth of who you are!
The MAP Yoga Path course was created to help you learn how to work effectively with your mind in order to bring about less stress and more positive states of being. Its intention is to empower you to know that you have a choice with respect to how you create and experience your life. Whether you are on a journey of personal development, self-growth or spiritual evolution and are seeking to understand yourself and your life better, this course will enrich you and your life.
By taking the MAP Yoga Path you are on your way to positive life transformation.
The course will provide you with over 5 hours of video content, divided into 6 parts and 37 lectures. There are 12 yoga poses, 4 meditations, 5 quizzes, an ebook, as well as numerous reading, writing and reflection exercises for ample practice and application of what you are learning.
Begin your journey on the MAP Yoga Path today!
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for anyone who is interested in learning how they can improve their wellbeing by reducing suffering related to stress and anxiety.
- This course is best suited for those who are ready to take personal accountability and action to bring about effective change.
- This course is best suited for those who are open to some spiritual topics, as they pertain to yoga and meditation.
- This course is NOT for you if you are strictly looking for a physical yoga program.
- This course may NOT be suitable for those who require medical intervention for serious depression or severe anxiety.
Evita Ochel is an educator, researcher, and writer in the areas of optimal human nutrition and physical, mental, emotional, social, and spiritual wellbeing. She has degrees in science and education, is a certified holistic nutritionist, and a certified yoga and meditation teacher. Evita is also the author of the book "Healing & Prevention Through Nutrition" and the founder of the Healthytarian Lifestyle, based on fresh thinking, smart eating, and mindful living.
With over 20 years of experience in the field of optimal human nutrition, health, and wellbeing, she has created several prominent online publications that feature her articles, videos, classes, and courses. She has provided consulting and counseling to thousands of people on numerous wellness-related topics and works to empower individuals to consciously create their life, their state of health, and the world they wish to see.