Manufacturing Engineering - WELDING
What you'll learn
- Introduction to welding, Classification, Types of welds & weld joints,Welding techniques & Best practices
- Liquid state WELDING - Gas welding, Arc welding, Coding of electrodes, Resistance welding
- Solid state WELDING - Explosive, Friction, Ultrasonic, Diffusion & Forge Welding
- Liquid-Solid state WELDING - Brazing & Soldering
- Weldability & Welding defects
- Just a kin and curious mind !
The welding industry is not for everyone, as it is a very physically demanding and challenging job. However, it's a job that is essential to a wide variety of products and infrastructures, and it plays an important role in various aspects of everyday life.
When we think about welding, we often don't realize how this industry impacts the world around us. Welding is an essential component of many industries such as the automotive industry, the construction industry, the aviation industry, and more. Without this form of metal work, so many things, including many buildings, gates, and fences, small kitchen appliances, vehicles - and even space travel - would not exist.
With all that in my mind, I have designed this course in such a way that you will get to know the theoretical and practical aspect of welding in a very comprehensive yet concise way.
What this course gonna teach you - How to supervise welding process, What different types of welding processes are there, What are the best practices, How to read coding of electrode etc.
What this course does not teaches you - How to weld.
This course makes you familiar with most of the welding processes and practices followed in many industries.Its not only beneficial for mechanical/manufacturing engineering students studying in college/universities, but also for working professionals who are already working in an industry & wondering how a welder decides which welding process is suitable.
In the 1st unit, you will learn about the the basic introduction to welding.
The 2nd unit is all about Liquid state WELDING.(Gas,Arc,Resistance etc.)
In the 3rd unit, you are going to know about various types of Solid-state WELDING processes.(Explosive,Friction,Diffusion etc.)
The 4th unit is all about Liquid-Solid state WELDING.(Brazing & Soldering)
The 5th unit covers all that is left.
The course is quite short yet informative. Even if you are an expert in this field. You will definitely going to learn some new things.
ENROLL NOW !!
Who this course is for:
- Mechanical engineering students/graduates
- Manufacturing engineering students/graduates
- Students studying in university/college having welding as one of their subject
- Working professionals whose industry requires various welding processes
- Anyone who wants to learn about best practices in welding
A dynamic team spirited mechanical engineering professional having 8+ years of industrial exposure. "Conducting workshops & engaging in teaching activities is the key ingredients of life".
Certified to provide training on various software,science & engineering related topics.
AutoDesk Certified Professional,AutoDesk Fusion Certified user, ClearFit Certified Team Leader, Industrial Consultant and a keen enthusiast of stargazing.
E-learning is such a supplement which can nourish you without being physically present :)