Manufacturing Processes - Factory At Your Desk
What you'll learn
- Supplementary learning of manufacturing process concepts in rich immersive learning platform.
- See through real life integrated end to end Manufacturing Process in action.
- Experience 4Ms being put in practice.
- Understand Role plays of Functions and Processes enabling Manufacturing.
- Appreciate now the challenges and emanating opportunities of Next Generation Manufacturing.
- Basic knowledge of Manufacturing Process
Standing means moving backward is more than true for Manufacturing Industries as it keeps challenging the challenges continually to create opportunities for all.
While we study the course as part of our curriculum large attention is around the 3Ms of Manufacturing with a relatively deeper dive to Machines – their principles , mechanisms and supporting tools etc, however mostly the discussions on 4th and the 5th Ms of Manufacturing Process namely the Methods and their Measures remain limited.
This course is uniquely designed, which while one hand provides you supplementary information with experiential learning platform of some manufacturing processes as part of your curriculum such as Metal Cutting, Metal Forming, Metal Joining etc,
More importantly, on the other hand it provides the opportunity to learn more on the 4th and 5th Ms of Manufacturing Process which are key to Manufacturing company to address the challenges of complex networks of Demand, Supply, Knowledge Capital, Resources and more.
The course presents an opportunity to see through integrated manufacturing process as in real life situation with all 4Ms (Men, Material, Machine and Methods) playing their role to achieve common tangible goals.
The course also briefly explains the changing trends of manufacturing technologies and their impact thereon to the industry
Uniquely designed Case based assessments to drive inherent abilities of learner beyond knowledge assimilation.
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring budding technical graduates who are looking for career in manufacturing industries such as Automotive, Electrical or Electronic Goods manufacturing, Consumer Durable Goods, Aerospace, Heavy Industries etc.
- Aspiring engineering students interested in IT Services, this course brings preliminary domain knowledge to help you differentiate amongst the equals.
- Graduate engineers looking for Off campus hiring with Manufacturing as interest area.
- Working Professionals as beginners to enhance career growth.
- Second Year/Third Year/Final Year - Mechanical, Manufacturing,Automobile,Production engineering related streams.
BIZM is founded by industry experts having 100+ years of cumulative experience. Founders have rich experience in following Domains - Engineering, Manufacturing, Education & Skills
At BiZM, we firmly believe that success and prosperity of a business or a society is largely attributed to the quality and quantity of people it holds. Our services at one hand enables businesses to effectively deal with their complexities. On the other hand to address the entire value chain of talent demand and supply we also develop Products to enable and empower Future Ready Talents. These products democratizes consistent learning with primary focus on application of technical education to real life business situation.