AIAG VDA PFMEA & Control Plan for Manufacturing Excellence.
What you'll learn
- Fundamentals of the concepts of new AIAG VDA FMEA.
- A step by step understanding about the seven step methodology with case studies ,Quiz and examples.
- The role of FMEA and Control Plan in Manufacturing Process Excellence.
- How to evaluate the Risks by Severity,Occurrence and Detection and Action Priority.
- How to apply FMEA and Control plan for achieving Manufacturing Process Excellence.
- Linkages between process Flow diagram, DFMEA, PFMEA ,Control Plan and SOPS.
- Basic Understanding about Automotive and aerospace manufacturing.
- Basic understanding about Failures and controls in Manufacturing.
A brief History of FMEA .
Purpose of developing PFMEA and Control Plan.
Clear understanding about 5T in the process design Planning.
A step by step understanding about how to establish seven step methodology as recommended by AIAG VDA FMEA.
How to establish a Risk analysis based on Severity ,Occurrence and detection as per the recommended tables.
How to establish action priority .
Clear understanding about Preventive and detection actions.
Over view of the Control plan development .
Linkages between Process Flow ,PFMEA and Control plan.
Who this course is for:
- CFT Members, Process Engineers, Manufacturing and Quality Engineers, Trainers in Quality management, Consultants and Internal QMS Auditors.
I am a Graduate Engineer and have more than 25 years of Experience in Manufacturing and Service Industries. I am one of the IATF Certified International Third Party Auditor and the Proprietor of Vishuddha Business Solutions who is a knowledge Management solutions providers from Bangalore ,India.
I am also a qualified professional in Nature Cure ,Acupuncture and Counselling .
My 25 years of experience in living with more than 20000 personnel made me to introspect in many dimensions my life like my leadership qualities, to manage my mind and emotions ,my spiritual alignment , my relationship with others and my health . I have concluded that our approach to life shall be an holistic one. In this search to achieve excellence in above dimensions, i have read lot of books , met many gurus and visited many places to improve myself. I have spent lot of time to practice what i have learnt and observed, which resulted in improvement in quality of my whole being . In this process i have faced lot of failures and i learnt from each one of them. All my teachings are based on my experience based on the application of my learning .