Manufacturing Operational Excellence
What you'll learn
- Describe how to apply the total quality management (TQM) approach to drive quality excellence within your organisation
- Analyse manufacturing systems against best practices, acquiring relevant techniques in setting up a world-class quality system
- Discuss the various frameworks, standards, models and techniques that will enable you to build a productive and cost-efficient manufacturing system
- Evaluate and eliminate non-value activities that hinders process and material flow in manufacturing processes
- Identify all the various dimensions and principles of quality management
- Explain various concepts and techniques required for problem-solving and process improvement on the shop floor
- Define and gain ability in conducting failure mode and effect analysis.
- Summarize very important tools for process improvement and root cause analysis.
Manufacturing excellence is the continuous improvement of your processes to reduce waste, increase production profitability and gain a competitive edge concerning quality and safety innovation. It starts with executing business strategy more consistently and reliably than your competition. In this course, you will learn how to apply the total quality management (TQM) approach to drive quality excellence within your organisation. You will be able to describe and analyse manufacturing systems against best practices. You will acquire relevant techniques in setting up a world-class quality system.
Next, you will learn the various frameworks, standards, models and techniques that will enable you to build an effective and cost-efficient manufacturing system. This will in turn create a minimum load on the environment, lower risks and operating costs, improve quality and yield to enhance faster delivery, increase profitability and create value for customers. You will also learn to eliminate non-value-added, wasteful activities in manufacturing processes and apply various tools and techniques to drive incremental improvements. You will also have the opportunity to learn to stop the multiple barriers to process and material flow and eliminate process variations to achieve consistent product quality.
Finally, you will examine all the dimensions of quality, Edward Deming’s ‘14 principles of quality’ and transformational management. You will become proficient in developing a working process control plan and applying failure mode and effect analysis (FMEA) techniques to problem-solving. This course will significantly benefit students, researchers, quality and operations management professionals, manufacturers, engineers and anyone who wants to understand or improve their knowledge of manufacturing and operational excellence. So wait no more and enrol in this course today!
Who this course is for:
- Quality Management Professionals
- Manufacturing Professionals
- Process Engineers
- Corporate Executives
- Anyone who desires to improve their knowledge and skills in manufacturing excellence
We are PECB & CSSC authorised partner operating in the knowledge and professional servicing industry, dedicated to providing workable solutions in the areas of ISO management systems implementation, manufacturing excellence, quality management and related activities across industries. We support professionals throughout their career journey through our Professional Evaluation & Certification Board (PECB) & the Council for Six Sigma Certification (CSSC) accredited courses and learning resources.
Our readymade & editable toolkits / templates and software applications covering ISO management systems implementation, lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, process & continuous improvement, production management, quality assurance & quality control, project and product management etc enable organizations maximize their resources and improve their processes.
We are in the business of providing best-in-class ISO management systems, quality management, and process & product development consulting services. With our training & presentation materials, we assist professional trainers and consultants meet the need of their clients.
Our goal is to partner with our clients, helping them improve their processes in the areas of staff training and development, business and manufacturing process improvement, thereby making them truly world class organizations, through strong partnership with reputable organisations including PECB, CSSC, UQSR, SoftExpert, OpexWorks, SIS Certification, Quality Assurance Solutions (QAS) and others.