Mantra Meditation & Pranayama
What you'll learn
- Learn the "mechanics" of meditation: How, When, Where
- Learn to overcome any obstacles to your meditation
- What is a Mantra and how it can take you deeper
- Discover the Incredible Physical, Mental and Emotional Benefits
- Learn Pranayama. Ancient Vedic breathing techniques to restore peace & centeredness.
- Reconnect with your True Essence
- Improve your overall Well-Being and Quality of Life
- Includes 2 Guided Meditations
- No requirements.
- Recommended Books: Mindfulness: A Practical Guide by Tessa Watt. Getting in the Gap by Dr. Wayne Dyer. The 7 Spiritual Laws of Yoga by Drs. Deepak Chopra and David Simon
In this course, you will learn the nuts and bolts of meditation. I'll cover the mechanics--the how, when, where and how long to meditate. Plus I'll share with you, the amazing benefits meditation has on our physical, mental and emotional well-being.
I'll teach you an ancient Mantra that you can use in your meditation which will help you to go deeper into stillness.
Step-by-step guidance on how to meditate
Downloadable guided meditation
Learn vedic breathing techniques known as Pranayama. These teachings go back thousands of years. Pranayama breathing exercises help prepare you for meditation but also can be used whenever you're feeling stressed. They have the ability to instantly restore calm to the mind and body.
10 most common myths about meditation debunked!
Learn to overcome obstacles in your meditation
Enjoy the amazing benefits of meditation
Relieve stress and anxiety
Be less reactive, more compassionate and more loving
Improve your overall Well-being and slow the aging process
Discover your true essence
Testimonials from some of Doug's prior students:
He helped deepen my practice and understanding of what mediation is, the benefits, and how to get the most out of my own practice.
Doug brought a vast amount of knowledge around the topic.
Absolutely beneficial! I felt it spoke to me directly.
Doug is a great communicator. He did a great job of making the topic easy to understand.
Very informative, genuine and caring.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to relieve stress and anxiety or interested in learning how not be so reactive in challenging situations.
Doug Arbulu is a Chopra Center certified meditation instructor. He's certified in Primordial Sound Meditation and trained to teach Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR). Doug has given talks and teaches on a range of topics including Vedanta, The Law of Attraction, Finding your True Essence and Mindfulness Meditation. From 2011-2013, Doug served as Vice President of the Center for Inspirational Living in Long Beach. Today, Doug leads meditation retreats and seminars and meets one-on-one with people to help them find balance and peace in their lives.
Doug’s journey has been rich and diverse. He earned his BA from New York University while studying philosophy and filmmaking. In 1992, he earned his law degree from Georgetown University Law Center in Washington, D.C. and for a number of years entertained audiences performing stand-up comedy!
For 20 years, Doug has been steeped in the teachings of Eckhart Tolle, Dr. Deepak Chopra, Dr. Wayne Dyer, Paramahansa Yogananda, Gary Zukav, Jon Kabat-Zinn, Tich Nhat Hahn, Ernest Holmes and many others.
Doug lives in Long Beach, California.