• In this course, you will gain proficiency in how to analyze several different types of MANOVAs in SPSS.
• You will learn how to interpret the output of a number of different MANOVA procedures
• Learn how to write the results of MANOVA using APA format
• Introduction to statistics course (either currently taking or already have completed)
• Access to IBM SPSS Software (strongly recommended)
Multivariate Analysis of Variance, a popular but frequently perplexing procedure in statistics, is used to test two or more groups on two or more dependent variables. Mindful of the frustration and confusion that is often experienced with this procedure, this course was carefully designed by a specialist in quantitative methods (statistics) who has successfully taught MANOVA to graduate students from a variety of different backgrounds. Several students who thought they couldn’t understand this procedure were later explaining how they not only understood it, but actually found it to be fun!
Specifically, this course takes the viewer step-by-step through running and interpreting a number of different multivariate analyses of variance (MANOVA) in SPSS. Several different examples of MANOVA are covered, including:
MANOVA with 2 Groups (Also Known as Hotelling’s T-Squared)
MANOVA with 3 Groups
Post-Hoc Tests for Problems with 3 or More Groups
Equal Covariance Matrix Assumption of MANOVA Explained Step-by-Step
All tests include a detailed, step-by-step explanation of results, including how to assess the results for significance, with written results provided for each test covered.
Enroll today and be confused by MANOVA no longer!
Who this course is for:
• Students seeking help with SPSS, especially how to analyze and interpret the results of statistical analyses
• Professionals desiring to augment their statistical skills
• Anyone seeking to increase their data analytic skills
Specializing in Statistics, Research Design, and Measurement
4.5 Instructor Rating
Quantitative Specialists (QS) was founded by an award-winning university instructor who has taught statistics courses for over 15 years. At QS, we are passionate about all things statistical, especially in helping others understand this often-feared subject matter. Our focus is in helping you to succeed in all your statistics work!