Manicure Like A Pro By PAINTED JAB
What you'll learn
- Perform a salon quality manicure
- Learn nail trimming using clippers
- Perform proper nail preparation for all nail enhancement services
- Achieve different nail shapes using a nail file
- Perform cuticle removal using nippers and e-file
- and so much more
- Perform professional nail polish application
- This course is for beginners!
- Tools needed to perform a basic manicure: hand sanitizer, polish remover/acetone, cotton/lint free wipes, nail clippers, cuticle pusher, nippers, file, buffer, cuticle oil, alcohol
- These tools are optional: e-file, cuticle softener, base coat, polish, top coat
Do you love doing nails? Are your having trouble getting your do it yourself manicure to last longer than a day? Do you want to be able to give yourself or others a salon quality manicure? If you answer yes to any of those questions this course is for you! I am a licensed nail technician and I will teach you the foundations of performing a high quality nail salon manicure. In this course you will learn how to file trending nail shapes like square and almond. Cuticle preparation is very important and I will demonstrate cleanup with nippers and an e-file. As well as nail preparation for finishing your service or trending nail salon services. Since this is a manicure course how to apply nail polish like a pro will also be covered. I have tips, tricks and so much more to teach you about providing manicure services! This course allows you to practice along with me or learn at your own pace in your free time. You will also be prepared to perform trending nail services because this class gives you the foundation you need to prep nails for acrylic, gel polish, gel extensions and all nail enhancements. Start with this foundation and you will prepare yourself more than you can imagine. Get the confidence you need to create beautiful nails from this course!
Who this course is for:
- Self-taught and beginner nail techs who want to improve skills in trending nail services
I’m a licensed nail tech and the owner of PAINTED JAB LLC, Jenna Weatherington. PAINTED JAB provides virtual lessons teaching trending services in the nail industry. Our brand is geared to self-taught, beginner, licensed nail technicians and nail enthusiasts! I’ve always loved doing my own nails and I turned it into my profession. I really want to share all the tips and tricks I know with others so they can feel confident and be successful in the nail industry too.
After graduating from manicurist school and getting licensed in California I thought I was ready to enter the nail industry. I got hired at my first salon and quickly found out I wasn't prepared to provide trending services to my clients. My coworkers were too busy to teach me any tips or tricks. Some felt like sharing their knowledge would put us in competition for clients. Watching internet tutorials wasn't detailed enough for me to learn either. A workshop can be expensive and don't forget travel fees if it's not local. Thats why PAINTED JAB was created and is here to help with virtual, self-paced, video tutorials about all things nails from manicures to acrylic, gel polish, nail art and more.