Manga Module 2: Realism
What you'll learn
- By the end of this module, you should be able to:
- 1) Relate how facial parts move according to characters’ facial expressions and personalities
- (2) Draw creases in clothing naturally for character poses or cloth designs
- (3) Draw objects properly by understanding their structure, 3D effect and texture
- (4) Develop stories and characters
- In order to graduate from the module, you are required to:
- 1. Complete all learning materials presented in the module.
Create a variety of characters through the use of different expressions and personalities in this module of Manga by ASO College Group, Japan.
This course will cover:
• Emotional expressions of a character
• Textures of clothing
• Textures of different objects
• Methods for creating compelling Manga story and characters
• Since the lessons are delivered in Japanese (with English subtitles), this is the ideal course for you to learn drawing techniques while also picking up the Japanese language at the same time!
Who this course is for:
- • Beginners in the world of Manga art
- • Those who are interested in refining drawing techniques in Mangle style • Anyone who wants to learn to draw authentic and appealing Manga style characters • Those who aspire to be a Manga artist or Mangaka
Parenthexis Academy is the education and training arm of Singapore-headquartered Kydon Group, one of the leading learning technologies providers in Asia offering practical and relevant online courses. By partnering with leading educational institutions and training providers, we bring best-of-class content from around the world to benefit learners worldwide, thus overcoming the barriers of cost, distance and language.
Aso College Group is an Education Division of Aso Group in Japan, which has undergirded Japan’s industry for more than 140 years in the fields of infrastructure, medical and healthcare and education and training, among others. Aso College Group has been established for 80 years and is one of the top vocational colleges in Japan providing high quality, skills-based education and training for various sectors in the country. It comprises 13 vocational colleges offering 75 programmes and more than 100 courses in specialities ranging from nursing and rehabilitation to business computer, architecture and design, and automotive engineering and technology.
- 4.4 Instructor Rating
- 101 Reviews
- 466 Students
- 8 Courses
Contents provider is ASO College Group, which has 13 vocational schools in Fukuoka, Japan.