Chinese Language Basics for Beginners(part-1)
What you'll learn
- The ability to speak Chinese freely, by building correct sentences
- The best foundation to quickly learn Mandarin Chinese in speaking and reading
- Carry on a conversation in Mandarin Chinese
- Build a solid base vocabulary of words and phrases you can use straight away in the real world
- Speak Chinese confidently and comfortably in everyday situations
- Understand the structure of the Chinese language
- Go from complete beginner to building your own sentences after the very first lesson
- Understand and use grammatical and linguistic features of the Chinese language with ease
- Greet the locals when you are in a Chinese speaking country
- Get to grips with Chinese pronunciation
- The students don't need pre-knowledge of Chinese. Everything is learned from scratch.
This online Chinese language studies course will teach you how to understand and speak basic Chinese. This course starts with Chinese pronunciation which is the basic part of mastering Mandarin Chinese. If you want to learn this language well, it`s necessary to lay a good foundation about Chinese pronunciation at the beginning. The course covers important phrases used for making introductions, greetings and identifying someone,etc. It also covers conversations such as ask and tell the nationality, birth place, occupation, age, etc. It will also introduce you to the basic structures of Chinese sentences, so you will be able to build your own sentences at the end of this course.
This course will be of great interest to anyone who wants to learn elementary Chinese systematically.
The learning flow of each unit is as follows:
We will play a animated cartoon dialogue dubbed by serveral native speakers for every lesson. Listen as much as possible,, immerse your brain into the conversation, play the conversation as often as possible, until you are able to understand the content and even able to predict what the next word sounds like.
Learn new words in expressions
Grammar explanation, grammar is one of the elements of a language. Foreigners learning modern Chinese must have a good understanding of the characteristics of its grammar, in addition to the command of pronunciation,and vocabulary.
Review and practice the words and grammars you have learned through communicative Exercise
After completing this course you will be able to：
1. Master Chinese pronunciation Pinyin
2. Greeting in Chinese
3. Introduce or indentiy someone in Chinese
4. Introducing or identifying someone in Chinese
5. Ask and tell the nationality of someone in Chinese
6. Express negation in Chinese
7. Expressing thanks
8. Ask and tell one's origin,etc
So, if you want a course that teaches you to speak Chinese you can use in everyday situations using a simple and fun method, then sign up to this course today.
Who this course is for:
- People who would like to learn Mandarin Chinese in an effective and fun way.
- People who live and work in China
- Learners who are interested in Chinese language
- Students enrolled in a Chinese language school or majoring in Chinese in college
- People who want to spend a holiday/vacation in China or another Chinese speaking country
- People who would like to communicate with their Chinese friends
Hi there, my name is Tina li. I am so glad you have found me!
I’ve been teaching Chinese in China for many years.
I created Impression Chinese as a way to make learning Chinese easier than ever before and accessible to anybody, especially people who have tried and failed in the past.
HOW DOES Impression Chinese WORK?
Each lecture in these courses lasts just five minutes (more or less!). In each lesson, you learn a tiny chunk of Chinese words or grammars(sentence structures) that you can use to build sentences. As you work through the course, you learn more and more little chunks and your sentences will gradually get longer and longer.
These courses are focused, practical and effective, and you will build language skills that you can use straight away in real-world situations. You will be able to speak Chinese comfortably and with confidence whenever you’re in a Chinese speaking country.
WHY a short videos course?
When you begin learning something new, you tend to start off with lots of excitement and motivation. You might spend a few hours on the first day learning, but then the next day, you can only manage one hour, and then that goes down to half an hour, and then you get bored and you give up. Well, the reason behind the very short lessons is that it helps you to stay motivated and it also enhances the learning process.
I look forward to helping you reach your language goal.
To your progress,