Managing The Gifts Of ADHD
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Recognize and embrace the gifts of their ADD/HD
- Identify the ways in which ADD/HD is a diff-ability instead of a disability
- Shift behaviors that will maximize the gift and minimize the curse of ADD/HD
- Actualize the positive impacts of ADD/HD on the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual levels
- Be able to avoid pitfalls that inherently appear in the ADD/HD path
- Students don't need to perform any prior actions before the course and they don't need an official ADD/HD diagnosis
Dr. Kevin Ross Emery started proclaiming ADD/HD as a gift not a curse and as part of the evolutionary process more than 15 years ago. In this course Dr. Kevin will teach those who are or have a loved one negatively impacted with ADD/HD. Dr. Kevin will teach you how to recognize and embrace the gifts of your ADD/HD Identify, how ADD/HD is a diff-ability instead of a disability, shift behaviors that will maximize the gift and minimize the curse of ADD/HD, actualize the positive impacts of ADD/HD on the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual levels, and be able to avoid pitfalls that inherently appear in the ADD/HD path.
Dr. Kevin talks about how the ADD/HD impacted person is affected on the physical, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual (not religious) bodies. With the assistance of handouts, Dr. Kevin teaches solutions to not only minimize the negative impacts, but also maximize the gifts of ADD/HD.
Finally, Dr. Kevin speaks on navigating a non-ADD/HD world and how to avoid the pitfalls of the ADD/HD path such as anxiety, isolation, fear and depression. He then finishes with how to coexist with comorbidity that comes with being gifted with ADD/HD.
- This course is for you if you or a loved one is being negatively impacted with ADD/HD
- This course is NOT for you if you're looking for quick fixes, unwilling to make changes, desire to be cured, or attached to being a victim of ADD/HD
How ADD/HD impacts the Intellectual Body, how does it offer opportunities and challenges, and what are the solutions.
How ADD/HD impacts the Spiritual Body, how does it offer opportunities and challenges, and what are the solutions.