Managing Student Behaviour - The Essentials
- 30 mins on-demand video
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the role of your classroom dynamics on how you manage student behaviour
- Identify the best options to manage student behaviour in your classroom.
- Improve your behaviour management repertoire to enable you to better manage a wide range of situations.
- Students of this course are required to have a willingness to learn and be introspective.
- Students of this course would benefit by implementing the strategies in their own classrooms.
- Students of this course would benefit by participating in feedback discussions of relevant issues about how they managing students behaviour i their classroom.
If you are a teacher and the classroom is your office, this is the course for you. It doesn't matter whether you are a beginning teacher or have years of experience, Managing Student Behaviour will make or break your day.
This is the first course in the Managing Student Behaviour suite of courses.
The course is The Essentials.
Learn the skills that make student behaviour work in your favour.
This course includes
- 40 minutes of Videos
- 7 Lectures
Managing Student Behaviour separates good teachers from GREAT teachers. Great teachers make student behaviour look easy. Learn what makes them different.
At the end of this course you will
- understand the classroom dynamics that impact on student behaviour;
- recognise teaching strategies that make a difference to student behaviour;
- become a better teacher.
- This course is for classroom teachers of students in all age groups
- The essentials is for all teachers who wish to enhance their current skills.
- This course is NOT for those who already have ALL the answers to classroom behaviour problems - although we would appreciate your input.
This Lecture outlines the goals of The Essentials suite of Managing Student Behaviour lectures. After this lecture you will know the course specifics and how to make best use of the materials provided. You will be provided with a Free eBook, "50 Ways to Be a Better Teacher".
The 70-20-10 principle of classroom dynamics influences the behaviour management strategies in your classroom. After this lecture you will identify the specific dynamic of YOUR classroom. You will also be able to build a culture in your classroom where good behaviour is the norm rather than the exception.
Managing student behaviour in the classroom is easy in the perfect world. In this module you will look at classroom behaviour through the eyes of learners. You will look at what drives a student to misbehave in the first place. Armed with this knowledge you are better able to manage student behaviour in your own classroom.
MSB is a suite of course designed to help classroom teachers better manage student behaviour. The ESSENTIALS is the first of 4 courses, each building on the other. The next course is The SOLUTIONS.
The SOLUTIONS provides answers to most of the classroom behaviour management problems. The SOLUTIONS will show you have to solve your problems before they become problems.
You will receive a code that you can use to gain a credit towards The SOLUTIONS equal to the value of The ESSENTIALS.
Unlock the code and continue your journey towardsimproving your management of student behaviour.